Author Topic: Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures Is Coming to Nintendo Platforms Very Soon  (Read 993 times)

Offline Steel Diver

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo Gamer Thoughts

He's gonna take you back to the past.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/38082/angry-video-game-nerd-adventures-is-coming-to-nintendo-platforms-very-soon

Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures is hitting the Wii U "very soon", with the 3DS version to come out sometime after.

This news comes from AVGN Adventures developer's Twitter, FreakZone Games, where it was stated that "AVGN ADVENTURES IS COMING TO WII U VERY SOON, AND 3DS AFTER. Thanks."

Based off of the popular web series starring James Rolfe, AVGN Adventures is a 2D side-scrolling platformer, with the same sense of humor as the web series. The game is currently available on PC right now, with a release in Europe to come sometime in the near future.

I'm a staff writer here at good ol' Nintendo World Report, but I also have a Nintendo website at www.nintendogamerthoughts.com

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
I look forward to it

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
this game wasn't super great, and had some good and bad points.

Honestly though, the fact that this game is coming to Nintendo platforms is pretty crazy considering that once upon a time, this series had to change it's name to avoid the potential of a lawsuit from Nintendo.