Author Topic: The Drunken Lucario  (Read 194774 times)

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
Re: Lucario's thread!!
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2013, 12:48:09 PM »
LucarioGirl69 was an obvious fake account. Assuming that 'she' was in fact Lucariofan99's younger sister then that would make her younger than 15 (which is LF99's listed age in his profile, although the 99 in his username may be representative of his birth year, which would make him at most 14). If she is younger than 15, surely she wouldn't be rocking the 69 at the end of her username. There are hardly 68 other LucarioGirl's running around the forums, so the 69 would be representative of the sex act, which is more than a little unsettling being associated with a 'girl' younger than 15.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2013, 01:16:42 PM »
That was the one reason why I've doubted the legitimacy of it also. However, LucarioFan has never denied the account as being real. Then I thought it might just be an Australian thing.

So, if Lucariofan didn't deny the account, either he is really dumb and believes it is his sister, the account really is his sister, or he made up the account to make fun of himself. While option 1 may be highly likely for most, I finally went with option 2 because everything just seems too bizarre.

This investigation is finding more questions than answers so far.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Dasmos

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2013, 02:55:02 PM »
There's two possibilities as far as I'm concerned:

1. Lucariofan99 has created this dupe account for his own amusement. Responding to yourself in a thread is a lot more fun than nobody responding to you in a thread.

2. It's somebody else on the forums dupe, but Lucariofan99 is in on the 'joke' too.

Personally I'm leaning towards the second, if only because the account was banned. LucarioGirl69 didn't do anything ban worthy as far as I can ascertain, and seeing as the account was the 'sister' of Lucariofan99, having the same IP would be only logical. So I'm suggesting that this 'sister' had a different IP to her 'brother', but the same IP as another user on the site, thus the ban. Next to figure out is who would create such an account, who would Lucariofan99 be in cahoots with? Has there been someone defending the legitimacy of 'LucarioGirl69' who wasn't her 'brother'?

Although there may be another twist to this tale. Who is this 'Harold Saxon'? Is it really Joey? Who's Joey? Why was Joey banned too?

Maybe both Joey and LucarioGirl69 were both banned for having the same IP as Lucariofan99? Surely two extra accounts from the same IP would suggest dupe accounts. But wait! If you consider the posting times of these posters there may be another possibility. As an Australian I can tell you that LucarioGirl69/Lucariofan99/Joey were all posting around midday Australian Eastern Standard Time, and where would a person 15 years or younger likely be on a weekday during that time? At school. This could be an explanation as to why there would be 3 accounts all posting from one IP.

I have I put too much thought into this? I don't think so. There are just too many unanswered questions and there are only a certain few who know the answer, one of those being the unbanned Lucariofan99. Hopefully he may be able to shed some light onto this intriguing mystery.

In all seriousness they're probs just Lucariofan99's dupes. I get it though. Dupe's are fun no doubt, I have had a few myself. None have been discovered either, but I didn't really post much.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 03:15:41 PM by Dasmos »

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2013, 04:27:26 PM »
Here's a thought: pokepal and Lucariofan are both fucking with you all.

Offline Dasmos

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2013, 04:42:06 PM »

Why are you so dull?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2013, 04:57:05 PM »

1. Lucariofan99 has created this dupe account for his own amusement. Responding to yourself in a thread is a lot more fun than nobody responding to you in a thread.

2. It's somebody else on the forums dupe, but Lucariofan99 is in on the 'joke' too.

1. True. Many years ago, before NWR/PGC forums, I posted on a message board made of a small group of friends and family. I realized I could just post with any name and made up a name of Cathy with the idea that she was my girlfriend as I knew that would get a lot of family members suddenly asking who this Cathy is and what not. I was able to do that for a bit and was able to get a few laughs, at least for myself, out of it before posting the truth and further surprising everyone again. To keep it up, I did use the Cathy account to tease myself also. Thus, it is possible that LucarioFan99 was making it all up but generally when someone makes a dupe account, they don't make it of a family member which is why I am disinclined to believe this.

2. I thought of that also and the only prime suspect I would think of to do that would be Pokepal which even Oblivion (aka man on the street, public opinion, straw poll) seems to think also. I don't see anybody else jumping up to do that.

If Joey is legitmate, I agree with your disertation that they are at school using the computers there. It makes sense. Hey LucarioFan99, what are you up to? Oh I've been posting on this great new NWR site. Check it out. Cool. I'm going to try it out too. Yeah, that will be great. Then we can all post together. Awesome.
NWR BANHAMMER!

If that is the case, then this story just got even bigger. NWR mods are cutting off a forum members friends and family from being able to post with them. And who else likes to cut people off from friends and family and their regular support groups? Cults. NWR mods are trying to brainwash forum members as part of some sick twisted cult in which they are treated like gods.

Also, I do wish there was a little leniency towards dupe accounts. Remember The American or Reggie? If a dupe account is openly showing itself to be a joke and just posts to contribute towards that, I say so be it. It adds a bit of extra fun to the forums and you get a laugh from it. A dupe account that is just meant to be another person to back up a person's opinions or be taken seriously. Ban that. But let a humourous one slide unless it gets to be overdone.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2013, 05:13:56 PM »
So, I just did some more cracked investigating and I have found out that Adelaide is only 20 hours and 19 minutes away from Toowoomba. Holy crap! Why aren't you getting in your vehicle and driving there already, Dasmos? We could have this mystery wrapped up by tomorrow. Either we expose Lucario as a fraud or we expose NWR as being unfair to women and saxons. It's win/win. Here are the directions if you need them: https://maps.google.ca/maps?ie=UTF-8&gl=ca&daddr=Toowoomba+QLD,+Australia&saddr=Adelaide+SA,+Australia&panel=1&f=d&fb=1&dirflg=d&geocode=KT-zJsXHNbdqMUDGjmJUNgME%3BKY9l40i6RJZrMVC_IH_x7gAE&ei=RBUdUsC1FpPzqQG1soAQ&ved=0CCsQ-A8wAA

This is your big chance, Dasmos. Get the info and a good photo or two and I'll let you share the front page byline with me. We're going to make Watergate look like a kiddy splash park.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2013, 09:34:20 PM »
I was going to tell you today..
I WAS TROLLING!
I AM SORRY!
Forum moderaters found out!(spoilsports!)
I Was banned but i'am back in black BITCHES (or just a different computer)
Again sorry.
Made you look ****.

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2013, 09:41:40 PM »
No ****. Are you serious? We had no idea.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2013, 09:42:38 PM »
I actually thought i had you!
And there's evidence that i did!
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2013, 09:43:18 PM »
Pokepal was not involed and had no idea
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2013, 09:46:13 PM »
Harold saxon was though ;)
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2013, 09:54:55 PM »
LucarioGirl69 was an obvious fake account. Assuming that 'she' was in fact Lucariofan99's younger sister then that would make her younger than 15 (which is LF99's listed age in his profile, although the 99 in his username may be representative of his birth year, which would make him at most 14). If she is younger than 15, surely she wouldn't be rocking the 69 at the end of her username. There are hardly 68 other LucarioGirl's running around the forums, so the 69 would be representative of the sex act, which is more than a little unsettling being associated with a 'girl' younger than 15.
**** forgot about that!
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2013, 10:20:33 PM »
O.K going back to being normal (maybe!)
Meme of the day!
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2013, 10:22:15 PM »

Personally I'm leaning towards the second, if only because the account was banned. LucarioGirl69 didn't do anything ban worthy as far as I can ascertain, and seeing as the account was the 'sister' of Lucariofan99, having the same IP would be only logical. So I'm suggesting that this 'sister' had a different IP to her 'brother', but the same IP as another user on the site, thus the ban. Next to figure out is who would create such an account, who would Lucariofan99 be in cahoots with? Has there been someone defending the legitimacy of 'LucarioGirl69' who wasn't her 'brother'?

Although there may be another twist to this tale. Who is this 'Harold Saxon'? Is it really Joey? Who's Joey? Why was Joey banned too?

Maybe both Joey and LucarioGirl69 were both banned for having the same IP as Lucariofan99? Surely two extra accounts from the same IP would suggest dupe accounts. But wait! If you consider the posting times of these posters there may be another possibility. As an Australian I can tell you that LucarioGirl69/Lucariofan99/Joey were all posting around midday Australian Eastern Standard Time, and where would a person 15 years or younger likely be on a weekday during that time? At school. This could be an explanation as to why there would be 3 accounts all posting from one IP.

I have I put too much thought into this? I don't think so. There are just too many unanswered questions and there are only a certain few who know the answer, one of those being the unbanned Lucariofan99. Hopefully he may be able to shed some light onto this intriguing mystery.

In all seriousness they're probs just Lucariofan99's dupes. I get it though. Dupe's are fun no doubt, I have had a few myself. None have been discovered either, but I didn't really post much.
Harold Saxon aka joey is my mate in real life and should not be banned!
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2013, 10:24:39 PM »
 ::)
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2013, 10:32:20 PM »
All explained now! :cool;
That my friends took a lot of explaining!
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2013, 10:56:58 PM »

Harold Saxon aka joey is my mate in real life and should not be banned!
Joey's pissed that he has to make a new account!
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2013, 09:13:42 PM »
Meme of the DAY!!
Made you look ****.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2013, 09:41:25 PM »
Is too many consecutive posts in the same thread a banable offense? Because it could be.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2013, 10:06:42 PM »
I don't think it is. If it were I'd probably have to ban myself for the soccer thread.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2013, 10:10:43 PM »
I think that's a risk I'm willing to take.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2013, 01:31:51 PM »
Joey's pissed that he has to make a new account!
Oh man! You've crossed the line this time NWR moderators. JOEY'S PISSED! This is gonna get nasty!

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2013, 07:52:56 PM »
Uh oh, he's gonna show his BROOKLYN RAGE
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2013, 08:09:22 PM »
This thread really DID take off.

I honestly think this whole forum is Lucariofan talking to himself rather than SUPER.