Author Topic: Official NFL Discussion: If You Only Count The Legal Points, KC Wins  (Read 368735 times)

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Re: Official NFL Discussion: insanolord's hope for the Browns comes here to die
« Reply #800 on: October 06, 2014, 01:44:55 PM »
Not only is Brian Hoyer a high-level clutch quarterback, but he's also one hell of a dancer.

Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 07, 2014, 01:10:10 AM »
So browns QB is looking into dancing as a career choice and about half the Vikings offense is probably going to be behind bars by the end of the year.

it's an interesting time to be a fan of a bad football team it seems, Browns are worse though :smug:

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: October 07, 2014, 09:36:38 AM »
The Browns aren't a bad football team right now. I don't know that they're particularly good either, but 2-2, having been in every game until the end, isn't bad. And with their next four games being against a banged up Pittsburgh team and then Oakland, Tampa Bay and Jacksonville, I think they're in decent shape.

J.P. Corbran

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: October 12, 2014, 04:20:03 PM »
SUCK IT, PITTSBURGH! Ben Roethlisberger drops to a pathetic 18-2 against the Cleveland Browns! All hail Brian Hoyer!

J.P. Corbran

« Reply #805 on: October 13, 2014, 12:14:24 AM »
SUCK IT, PITTSBURGH! Ben Roethlisberger drops to a pathetic 18-2 against the Cleveland Browns! All hail Brian Hoyer!
And the Dolphins drop to a pathetic 10-4 record all time against the Green Bay Packers! Laces out Dan!
"Nothing tips like a cow."

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: October 20, 2014, 12:19:44 PM »
And we're back to that Seattle and Cleveland having the same record thing.  These last few games the Seahawks are playing less like the dominant Superbowl favourites of last year and more like the "hope we can string together enough wins to make the playoffs" team of, well, practically every other year of their existence.  Oh and they just traded away their top receiver for pretty much nothing.

But I'm not allowed to be THAT upset, being reigning World Champions (of the United States) and all that.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: October 27, 2014, 10:58:53 PM »
Monday Night Football is one of the biggest stages in the league, and what's more fitting of that than Colt McCoy and Brandon Weeden?

J.P. Corbran

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
It's November, we're 10 weeks into the season, and the Browns are in first place in their division. The rapture is clearly upon us, this is the end of days. I encourage all people here to make peace with whatever deities you may hold dear.

J.P. Corbran

Would it be a jinx to say they are the real deal? ;)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 12:56:46 AM by Manthony Chopkins »

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
It's November, we're 10 weeks into the season, and the Browns are in first place in their division. The rapture is clearly upon us, this is the end of days. I encourage all people here to make peace with whatever deities you may hold dear.
Oh don't be so proud, it's all because RFN predicted that they were least likely to win the division that they are winning now.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
As I recall, Greg wasn't completely writing them off. They didn't know what to make of the division, and I don't think anyone expected that 10 weeks in every team in it would have a winning record.

The real fun begins in two weeks when we get last year's NFL leading receiver in Josh Gordon back for the stretch run.

J.P. Corbran

Season sweep of of the Bears!! Feels good man!

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
With Pittsburgh's loss to the Jets, the Browns are now in sole possession of first place for the first time since 1995.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Man my team was dominating... If you ignore 3/4 of the game where they look like a team of 5 year olds in the NFL.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Yeah the Vikings were great this year until the season started

And Bears fans said that Peppers was washed up..... :cool;

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Oh, I hear Washington had a fun time with the Vikings a few weeks ago, Crimm? Any comments?

Offline Ian Sane

• View Profile
The Seahawks have this trademark offensive play this season that they must do 20 times a game.  Wilson takes the snap in the shotgun, passes to a receiver standing to the side of him 3 or 4 yards behind the line of scrimmage, the receiver proceeds to run smack into a wall of defenders and gain maybe 2 yards if he's lucky and get tackled for a loss when he's not.  Why set up a pass to someone who has to make some yards after the catch just to reach the line of scrimmage?  ARRGH!!!!

Losing to the Chiefs really annoys me because, frankly, they're phonies.  They're not REALLY a good team.  We all know they'll go all Andy Reid in the playoffs and blow it.  They're like the Falcons were a few seasons ago - taking the playoff spot from a team that actually can contend in the postseason.  And speaking of Atlanta they're currently leading the NFC South with a losing record.  This is clearly karma for the time the Seahawks won their division with a losing record.

Playoffs are not completely out of the question but look unlikely.  All I need to remember is that after winning their first Superbowl the Patriots went 9-7 and missed the playoffs but then won the next two Superbowls.  So you never know.  Still frustrating as all hell though.  Figured the worst case scenario this season was going out in the first round.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
Amazing? Yes. Most amazing? No.

black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Give that man a bonus.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Pffh. He didn't even make it to the endzone.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
Richard Sherman would have intercepted that pass. I think Seattle's going back to the Super Bowl, most likely against (and beating) the Patriots.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Ian Sane

• View Profile
Legion of Boom is back, baby!

The last two games the Seahawks have played like they did last year - suffocating defence with "eh, gets it done" offense.  The team pretty much has to win every game from here on out to make the playoffs, or at least to do so without relying on the outcome of games they're not playing, and prior to the Arizona game I wasn't thinking that could be done.  Now I'm thinking it can.  I've got confidence in this team again that I haven't had since the beginning of the season.