Author Topic: Worldwide Nintendo Direct Coming Tonight and Tomorrow  (Read 1529 times)

Offline the_dan_x

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • Next Door Gamer
Worldwide Nintendo Direct Coming Tonight and Tomorrow
« on: June 21, 2012, 09:43:25 AM »

Very soon, there will be more Nintendo Direct goodness for the West.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/30800

Nintendo of Europe and Nintendo of America are hosting Nintendo Direct events starting June 21 at 9 p.m. PDT and June 22 at 12 a.m. EDT for the American version and June 22 at 5 a.m. BST, 6 a.m. CET and 2 p.m. AEST for the European version.

The European event will be hosted by Nintendo of Europe president Satoru Shibata and will focus on new information, trailers and other information regarding upcoming games in Europe. Information on Australian releases will be detailed as soon as it becomes available. Videos from the conference will also become available on the Nintendo eShop as well as YouTube after the show. You can watch the event on the European Nintendo Direct website or on their Ustream page.

Coinciding with the European edition and following the Japanese event that was announced hours ago, the North American version will be hosted by Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime. Through their Facebook page, Nintendo promises that the event will cover Wii, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo 3DS games, like its counterparts. The North American version will be streamed through Facebook and the Nintendo of America website.

Danny Bivens
Japan Correspondent
Nintendo World Report

Offline Chiramii

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
    • Neogaf
Re: Worldwide Nintendo Direct Coming Tonight and Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 10:54:05 AM »
Calling it now, Inazuma Eleven Strikers for Europe!
Lovin' my Pikachu 3DS XL

Offline NintendoFanboy

• Score: -15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 11:03:25 AM »
I hope thy are not announcing the good NS6 stuff, as this morning i cancelled
my NS6 preorder, and redirected the money to Apple.
Opps, well, there is no goodness til at least winter 2013 anyway.
Retros WiimusicU and DKCR2. Then real games like Zelda.

Offline motang

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 12:15:32 PM »
Wonder if they will announce Pandora's Tower for US release. If so, would be cool if it was in a black case like it is in Japan and Europe.

Offline LOZman

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 05:18:11 PM »
Pandora's Tower would be awesome.Right now I'm just hoping for something new, or at least an Animal Crossing release date in America for the holiday season.

Offline Lithium

• disparaging user title
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 01:34:38 AM »
oh right i read this wrong ahaha i thought there was going to be another one today XD