Author Topic: The Animal Crossing: New Horizons Thread of Madness  (Read 104281 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: The Animal Crossing: New Horizons Thread of Madness
« Reply #225 on: May 11, 2020, 08:20:49 AM »
Well today is a fun day. Olivia the animal in my current avatar is coming to live on my island. Happy about that.  Plus C.J. is in my town and it is raining so you know what that means.  Large sea fishing in the rain for lots of bells!!!   
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #226 on: May 11, 2020, 11:16:59 AM »
Got to a bamboo island last night and caught a few scorpions.  It took so long for them to spawn, and I got stung like 3 times.  But I still pulled in 120K bells, which is nice.  I also took home some of the bamboo trees to grow on my island.  I just need to find a place to put them.  I previously got trigger happy when I first got apples, so I have an excess of apple trees.

I also decided this week would be infrastructure week.  I'm gonna try to focus my daily earnings on building bridges/inclines and saving the rest.  I'd like to move some stuff around, but I wanna plan it out first.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #227 on: May 11, 2020, 11:42:08 AM »
Well I set up another plot of land for a villager today and I finished paying off the expansion for my right room and my gym.  So I am down to 35,000 bells but I have my fruit coming in over the next few days.  I also added 4 apple trees to the eastern part of my map and planted more in the west and behind my house so that is good.  The Ables Sisters shop should open tomorrow so I am going to have that on my island which I feel like I am going to spend more bells on outfits but I can also display some of my designed outfits which is nice.   

Not really doing anything with infestructure aside from plots of land for islanders mainly because I want to get all the villagers I can on the island and then organize them according to my final design of the island. 

I also figured out to get the star rod last night so I can have 8 sets of outfits to change into at once which will be enough. I think I have 4 or 5 outfits I like already so that will be nice.

Rest of the day will be for fishing and selling to C.J. and then going to make a scorpion island later tonight.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #228 on: May 11, 2020, 01:41:50 PM »
Sahara is on my island today. I got duplicate items from her: A Floral rush-mat flooring and the Securuity-monitors wall. If anyone is interested in trading something for them let me know. I still have most of the extra DIY recipes if anyone wants one.

Also there are a lot of cool items at the Able Sisters today! Noble Coats, Saftey Vests, Cat caps and noses, Steampunk glasses and Zori sandals. Honestly I think this is the most stuff they’ve had that I actually want.

Lastly if anyone is interested in getting Boots on their island let me know as I’m going to scan some amiibo and to have him moving this week.
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #229 on: May 11, 2020, 05:28:10 PM »
If anyone wants to do some rain fishing I am opening up my gates to friends.  I also have C.J. in town so you can make lots of bells while fishing in my town.  Going to open up my gate now till around 6pm. So about 3 hours and 30 minutes.

If anyone that is not my friend on this forum that wishes to join me here is my switch code. SW 286207212519.

Send me a friend request and I will accept right away.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 05:50:31 PM by BeautifulShy »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 11, 2020, 05:41:54 PM »
Sahara is on my island today. I got duplicate items from her: A Floral rush-mat flooring and the Securuity-monitors wall. If anyone is interested in trading something for them let me know. I still have most of the extra DIY recipes if anyone wants one.

Also there are a lot of cool items at the Able Sisters today! Noble Coats, Saftey Vests, Cat caps and noses, Steampunk glasses and Zori sandals. Honestly I think this is the most stuff they’ve had that I actually want.

Lastly if anyone is interested in getting Boots on their island let me know as I’m going to scan some amiibo and to have him moving this week.

I would love to come by for Sahara.... and always on the lookout for more DIY.
I won't be available till later though... :/

If anyone wants to do some rain fishing I am opening up my gates to friends.  I also have C.J. in town so you can make lots of bells while fishing in my town.  Going to open up my gate now till around 6pm. So about 3 hours and 30 minutes.

I might join you for that fishing excursion.
I haven't caught a new fish in what feels like FOREVER.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #231 on: May 11, 2020, 07:08:37 PM »
2 more hours with my gate open.  Island name is Moga.

Gate is closed.  Hour to prep for scorpion island...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 08:58:03 PM by BeautifulShy »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline TheFleece

• View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #232 on: May 11, 2020, 09:29:29 PM »
Thanks for having me over BeautifulShy! I had a great time fishing! Catching a coelacanth was awesome and casting our lines at the same time was funny. Too bad CJ wouldn’t buy from me! Good times nonetheless, you’re island is coming along :D

I can save any recipes you would want, BNM. Shoot me a message and I’ll coordinate to get them to ya ;)
I would love to come by for Sahara.... and always on the lookout for more DIY.
I won't be available till later though... :/
Handhelds at Heart
---

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #233 on: May 11, 2020, 09:42:09 PM »
Yeah I honestly thought that visitors could interact with special guests.  Still it was nice to see you catch that coelacanth and I imagine your surprise at that catch.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline TheFleece

• View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #234 on: May 11, 2020, 09:51:29 PM »
I didn’t expect it at all, it was a cool moment. I took a video :D

Yeah, it makes me wonder if buying from other islands isn’t a thing.

Also my preorder went through and the players guide should be arriving this week- I’m super excited!
Handhelds at Heart
---

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 11, 2020, 10:16:34 PM »
I'm hopping on right now.

I miss read BShy's message and thought you were opening at 6pm (even thouigh I'm late for that too. LOL work is NEVER ENDING O_O)
time to unplug, do a little fishing and see what the new Nook shop and Clothing shop looks like now that they've both just opened up.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #236 on: May 11, 2020, 10:22:48 PM »
Yeah sorry about that BnM.  I was open for about 3 and a half hours. Now I am working on trying to find a suitable scorpion island.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 11, 2020, 10:44:56 PM »
no need to apologize. I just hopped online real quick between calls and misread your post. That's on me. no worries.

But Sahara is in my town right now if anyone needs some carpets.
I'll open up the gates if anyone is interested.....

I also have half a museum of fossils in my storage if anyone is interested.
willing to trade for any DIY's I don't currently have.... or if you just make me stuff you have DIY's for and I can supply materials if need be.... or you can just have them. I don't really care. LOL

But I may start selling them soon. I have the list in the other AC DIY thread if anyone is interested in them
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 10:46:58 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #238 on: May 11, 2020, 10:46:29 PM »
no need to apologize. I just hopped online real quick between calls and misread your post. That's on me. no worries.

But Sahara is in my town right now if anyone needs some carpets.
I'll open up the gates if anyone is interested.....
If I don't find a suitable nook miles island in 30 minutes I will head on over to you.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 11, 2020, 11:03:07 PM »
I just remmbered I gotta make it to Target before they close at 9pm..... but I'll be back.

I'll most likely hop back on when I get back and see if anyone is online.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #240 on: May 11, 2020, 11:42:52 PM »
I just remmbered I gotta make it to Target before they close at 9pm..... but I'll be back.

I'll most likely hop back on when I get back and see if anyone is online.
Well I spend 16k Nook miles on tickets without a suitable island for scorpions but I did find a sister fruit island which had lots of cherries which I have been lagging behind with. So I am going to try and get those buried. I also found a rainy island and I got another Coecacanth.   So this morning after my chores I had 35,000 and at 8:30 my savings now is at 500,000 bells. That was mostly gained fishing and selling to C.P. 

Black N Mild if you want to try your luck with fishing and stockpiling the fish for your own C.P. to arrive to sell to you are welcome to try my island.  I gotta go and plant these cherries. 
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 12, 2020, 12:30:46 AM »
I hope your town is Moga. Because that's where I'm headed. LOL

Offline Dan Laser

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 12, 2020, 01:10:58 AM »
Gates are closed now, but if anyone is interested in picking up any of the DIY recipes, let me know. I’m looking for science and sci fi stuff if anyone has anything to sell, trade or catalogue. I still haven’t gotten any pears yet lol

Do you still need pears? Would you trade a bundle for the Ironwood chair DIY? I don't have too much sci fi stuff. I could trade a High-end stereo? Space helmet? Power helmet? I think you already have the plasma ball?

BNM, i'll try to get online the same time as you this week so you can finish cataloguing! If anyone else would like to catalog items this week, please let me know! Usually, I could be on around 7pm CST at the soonest

Offline TheFleece

• View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #243 on: May 12, 2020, 09:13:10 AM »
I finally got some pears from BeautifulShy yesterday, Dan thanks. I think I also have both of the helmets, but I’ll get back to you.

One last thing about my DIY list: even if you don’t have something to trade I’ll still give them away. It’s really cluttering my space and they’re tough to collect. I’m going to move my list to the trading thread that was posted a few weeks back to continue talk about it there.

Gates are closed now, but if anyone is interested in picking up any of the DIY recipes, let me know. I’m looking for science and sci fi stuff if anyone has anything to sell, trade or catalogue. I still haven’t gotten any pears yet lol

Do you still need pears? Would you trade a bundle for the Ironwood chair DIY? I don't have too much sci fi stuff. I could trade a High-end stereo? Space helmet? Power helmet? I think you already have the plasma ball?

BNM, i'll try to get online the same time as you this week so you can finish cataloguing! If anyone else would like to catalog items this week, please let me know! Usually, I could be on around 7pm CST at the soonest
Handhelds at Heart
---

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #244 on: May 12, 2020, 11:55:57 AM »
Well this morning I set up plots of land were the last of my Islanders so I'm going to have 10 Islanders on my island. Things are coming along well with my island I am kind of thinking about installing a few Bridges from the lower land to the central area and to the upper east area how like a wooden bridge or something I'll figure it out. 

Once everyone moves in the plan is to organize everyone where I want them and start working on the layout of the island. 
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 12:20:16 PM by BeautifulShy »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 12, 2020, 12:45:45 PM »
So I just cashed in on $3.2M Bells worth of turnips, and still have a bathroom full.
Paid off my upstairs for $1.2M and Nook offered me a basement..... for $2.95M

I thought I was gonna be able to chill on this turnip race for a while LOL.
I guess I better hold the remaining bells for a larger payout and then do it all again next week. smh.

p.s. the Art guy is on my island today.
Mabel's shop is open and so is my upgraded Nook's Cranny and upgraded Museum (w/ 1 piece of art so far)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 12:55:21 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline TheFleece

• View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #246 on: May 12, 2020, 02:33:53 PM »
I know I meant ironed Boots moving out this week, but randomly Hippeux is moving out instead. I think he’s going to packed up by tomorrow so hit me up if you’re interested in a dapper gentleman hippo!
Handhelds at Heart
---

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 12, 2020, 02:46:10 PM »
If have to switch to my daughter's account and progress the game for more Islanders first i think....

Not really sure how it works.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #248 on: May 12, 2020, 03:03:47 PM »
I know for me while I was building the inital set of tents after the inital 3 I couldn't find any villagers on the Nook Miles Islands.  So you might need to progress past that point.   

Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #249 on: May 12, 2020, 05:22:22 PM »
I think you need a plot for sale to have someone appear on a Nook Miles Island.  I hadn't seen one for a while, but when I put some plots for sale someone popped up.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.