Gaming Forums > General Gaming

Anyone else disappointed in their Xbox?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Choke:
All of my consoles still work. Well... if you exclude the 2600 they all work as well as the day I bought them. My Cube and XBOX though have given my no troubles what so ever. I've had my cube since january last year and my xbox since november and they've both been working great since.

uwvark:
No troubles with the xbox, it's the damn PS2 that doesn't work worth a damn. I'll get real upset if I go into it but let's just say I'm not happy with Sony.

vudu:
my gamecube died on me about 4 months after i got it (december of '01).  it wouldn't recognize any disc was in the tray no matter what game it was.  when i called nintendo support and gave them the s/n they sent fedex to pick up my old system and sent me a brand new one.  my guess is a batch of systems went out with bad/malfunctioning lasers.  anyone know anything about this?

i have no complaints though.  they sent me a brand new system free of charge and they didn't give me a hard time about it.  even when i accidentally spilled pop on my system they still fixed it for free.  way to go nintendo.

oSiRiS:

Uglydot:
All of my consoles, including my NES and 2600 work pefectly.  Even my first-gen PSX that reportedly had something like a 6 week shelf life.   Well, I forgot, I actually had to do the screwdriver trick to the NES, then it worked perfectly.

EDIT:added a sentace

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version