Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XC: Xenoblade Chronicles 1 - Definitive Mafia Edition. Sign-up Thread.

<< < (8/9) > >>

nickmitch:
I'd still be down.

M.K.Ultra:
I think we are all waiting for Khushrenada to finish Xenoblade Chronicles X before we start this game.

lolmonade:
I am still available.

Stratos:
I'm really feelin' it!

Khushrenada:
So, you want to play a Mafia game, huh?

To be honest, it has been on my mind a couple weeks before ThePerm bumped this. But I figured that I'll have to redo sign-ups to double check who's still in. And if I give it a couple weeks that would have put it into the Thanksgiving weekend and people may not want to play during that time as they'll be busy in life. After that is December which traditionally can have a lower turnout as people don't want to commit to a long or complicated game as they prepare for the holidays. Thus, it seemed to me that maybe the second week of January would be the best time to try again on this. Things can be a bit slower at that time after New Year's is over so it might allow for more player participation. I've actually got my copy of XC:DE back out because I was thinking of popping that back in and messing around a bit in the game to remind myself about elements of the game and the story during December so as to try for a January launch. So stay tuned on that front.

In the meantime, if someone wants to host a Safe Words game, I'd love to continue beating you all at that and make it three in a row victories! :evil;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version