Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XC: Xenoblade Chronicles 1 - Definitive Mafia Edition. Sign-up Thread.

<< < (5/9) > >>

Mop it up:
I sure hope Khushrenada is okay...

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: Mop it up on October 02, 2022, 11:14:07 AM ---I sure hope Khushrenada is okay...

--- End quote ---

Yeah this is out of character for Khushrenada to not bring attention to the game after all this time

pokepal148:
He posted in the dead discord. Apparently he's just busy with ****.

nickmitch:
but doesn't posting in the dead discord mean that he died??

Khushrenada:
Well, well, well. This sure went according to plan....  :P

To make a long story short, I was unable to launch the game last month because my rolodex finally failed me and I just couldn't seem to get the player count up to 16 as various people I reached out to declined to play. As it turns out, launching it then might have been a headache anyways.

Hope no one was too worried about my well-being. I'm pretty much fine. Just taking care of a bunch of things I'd been putting off but needed to finally get done now like automobile maintenance, technology upgrades, and other life decisions and responsibilities combined with a busy time at work. With no clear ETA for when this game could happen, I didn't really know what to say or post about whether this game could happen or not. Combined with the stuff I was trying to also get done keeping me pretty busy from checking in too often, I just found it easier to say nothing and ignore the whole situation.

But now that I've had a well-deserved vacation, I'm ready to see if we can't get this game happening yet. And maybe with a month's time passed, those that couldn't make it before can make it now. I guess I'll check in with everyone again and see what the ultimate situation will be for this game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version