Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 88: Hey Pikmin, Four..m A Mafia! Day 3.

(1/6) > >>

Khushrenada:
Excerpt from the President’s Business Log:

My mistress Lucy keeps calling me at work. I keep telling her that we need to keep things hush hush but part of me really loves when she calls and talking such naughty things with each other so I just can't bring myself to be too stern with her about it. She keeps asking if we can go to the theatre and some fancy restaurants or money for some beautiful gowns to wear for when we go out. I want to impress her so but I've had to keep putting it off due to my financial issues. Fortunately, things went pretty well at my meeting with Ken the Killer. In a couple days, I should be able to deliver the weapons to his clients and earn a hefty paycheck for helping him out with his smuggling. If all goes well, he says he may recommend me to some other people he knows who are always looking for reliable sources to help smuggle some "medicine" for them. Maybe this shipping company is finally going to be worth the headache it's caused me for so many years.

Why is it that when things are going well in one area of life that they seem to be falling apart in another? Things are starting to look profitable around here while Olimar is reporting setbacks with the vacation home project. Apparently some creatures started digging in some holes and burrows around part of the vacation home zone. When he went to remove them with his pikmin, he ended up suffering a bunch of pikmin casualties because the creatures had some sort of defense he wasn't aware of which they used to wipe out the red pikmin he had with him. He thinks this setback in his labor force is going to slow down his progress for awhile. He seems kind of distraught about it but not as distraught as I'll be if he doesn't get that home built.

Speaking of which, I guess I should get home to the misses. *Sigh* She's making her awful tuna bean casserole for dinner. Maybe if I drink enough alcohol beforehand I won't be able to taste much of it....

Khushrenada:
Announcements Post
Previous Day’s Results

Dead

BeautifulShy - Red Pikmin (Killed by Damage Effect)

No one was eliminated from the Day’s Vote. Although the Mafia tried to kill, it was only the Mafia that ended up losing a member as their target had a damage effect different from fire thus taking down BeautifulShy.

Current Master Onion Total: 1

Voting Time: For Day 3, the Day Thread will be open for a maximum of almost 47 hours. Voting will end and the thread will close at 12:30 AM PM EST Feb. 7 aka 10:30 PM PST Feb. 6. However, the Day could end earlier if a Majority Vote is reached.

Majority Vote: There are currently 16 players still alive in this game meaning 9 votes would be needed to achieve a Majority Vote.

Today’s Inaccurate Pikmin Quote: https://twitter.com/IncorrectPikmin/status/1391581053538684929

Yes sir, it is everyone's favorite. A game day that covers the whole weekend. :P But hey, it's not like there's any football games this weekend and the NHL is just wasting time with an All-Star game. It's not like there's anything going on that your gonna miss out on by playing through the weekend so your welcome for having something to occupy your time now.  8)

Game has resumed.

TOPHATANT123:
What a plot twist, BeautifulShy struck me as a townie with the PMs they were sending, it was all a ruse.

If the mafia are taking themselves out one by one that's fine by me

Luigi Dude:

--- Quote from: TOPHATANT123 on February 05, 2022, 10:04:23 AM ---What a plot twist, BeautifulShy struck me as a townie with the PMs they were sending, it was all a ruse.

--- End quote ---

She sent me a PM right before the game was done to vote for Mop it up.  I went for no vote since I didn't want to cause a tie which voting for Mop it up would have done at that time, since I was about to go to work and couldn't change the vote before the day was done.

At the very least I can say Mop it up is not mafia since I don't see why a mafia member would try to get me to vote out one of their own at this point when there's so many players, or cause a tie when there's no point so early on as well.

lolmonade:

--- Quote from: TOPHATANT123 on February 05, 2022, 10:04:23 AM ---What a plot twist, BeautifulShy struck me as a townie with the PMs they were sending, it was all a ruse.

--- End quote ---

Same, though unfortunately I didn't catch it until last day ended. 

Anyone have a tally of whose left? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version