Gaming Forums > General Gaming

DDR

(1/7) > >>

mouse_clicker:
I went to an arcade in my area today that had a DDR machine. I'd never played it before and my friends said it was great, so I tried it out. Even though I sucked, I have to say it's easily the best arcade game I've ever played. It's incredibly fun and extremely addictive- I'd play it all the time if the arcade was closer and I had money to blow. It's just a great game. I'm definetly looking into buying the home version and a mat.

Ace:
I know what you mean mouseclicker.  I just bought a psone yesterday to play ddr.  Man i love that game, but i cant STAND that announcer!!!

manunited4eva22:
I bought DDR Max last weekend and have gotten hooked in under a week. I bought 3rd and 4th mix this weekend and have seriously become a ddr freak. (pun yes I know) As for our resident ddr PARANOIA SUPER man, Ty, he hasn't been in the forums in a while/  

mouse_clicker:
Manunited: Can you suggest a good, inexpensive mat to use for the home version? I know of several good ones, but they're very expensive (around $100), and the cheaper ones suck I've heard.

As for being DDR freaks, some guy I was watching got a 216 point combo on a step 6 I think- he only got one good- the rest were all perfects or greats.

BlkPaladin:
I'm absolutly maddly in love with the Game so much so that me and one of my business partners are going to push to buy a machine for my business. (One way to keep the Otakus fit.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version