Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXV: Metroid Dread. Day 5.

<< < (8/8)

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on April 03, 2020, 10:07:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: nickmitch on April 02, 2020, 10:43:28 PM ---So, if the Metroid is eliminated, with no grapple beam acquired, the game becomes a regular mafia game? Townies and mafia can win without it as well?

--- End quote ---

Yes.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Glad everyone stopped voting for me.

Order.RSS:

--- Quote from: Mop it up on April 02, 2020, 07:33:16 PM ---Yeah, that has me worried one of them could be an inactive like Stratos, that would be lame.

--- End quote ---

Asbent_Anomaly protocol reports lack of exploration of valid concern. Uncovered Mafia members thus far > ActivityStatus_LayLow.
Results/PreviousCycle may trigger Organic Behaviour Protocol: "Freeze Fight Flight".

Running analysis...
If=Freeze; PlayerID_Stratos only player continuing previous behaviour pattern.
If=Fight; Disappearance Votes=Nickmitch noteworthy. New outreach from FactionID_Mafia?
If=Flight; self-vote PlayerID_Luigi Dude suspicious lightning rod?

Running V0TE.exe... Vote Stratos.

Khushrenada:
Current Vote Situation:

Mr. Bungle - 3 votes
Luigi Dude - 2 votes
nickmitch - 1 vote *
ShyGuy - 1 vote
Stratos - 1 vote

*Mr. Bungle was voting nickmitch and although he unbolded that previous vote to vote ShyGuy, he never said un-voting nickmitch so I guess I need to stick with that prior vote after yesterday's vote casting nitpicking. I may need to look into revising that rule if it is going to keep causing situations like this since its main purpose was to prevent erroneous double votes.

About 15 minutes left.

Khushrenada:
Final Vote Tally:

Luigi Dude - 3 votes
Mr. Bungle - 3 votes
nickmitch - 1 vote *
ShyGuy - 1 vote
Stratos - 1 vote

*Situation explained in previous post.

Wait a minute...? A tie? It seems that Kraid had ordered NWR_insanolord to vote for Luigi Dude and fearing for his life he did just that creating a tie. (To be less poetic, the Kraid player used their vote manipulation power today.)

Of course, this means that Kraid now has control of the tiebreak vote and can choose to select anyone he wishes to eliminate or no one at all. Guess we'll find out that decision at the start of Day 6. But before that: Night actions!

If you have any night actions you wish to perform start sending in those orders. You have 12 hours from the time of this post to get them in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version