Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXV: Metroid Dread. Day 2.

<< < (2/15) > >>

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on March 26, 2020, 01:32:24 PM ---Is dere any explanation to how ahm Stll Alive? I mean of coase ahm still alive, ahm ridley. I always suvive without a rational explanation, but I'd really like an explanation fer once.

Edit: Oh I see. The Doctah can protect me from the vote. Remind me to give them a raise.

--- End quote ---

While that is true the doctor can only protect someone from the vote or night actions but not both in one night.  Curious as to why there was no other action other than thatguys death.  I mean a good majority of the players were around at the end of the day. Surely the Mafia would of acted in some way.

Stratos:

--- Quote from: ejamer on March 26, 2020, 12:12:40 PM ---Since Samus didn't try to kill pokepal148 at night, ensuring the Metroid would be moved, would she have voted for him during the day? I'm guessing not. The doctor is pretty much forced to protect pokepal148 all the time now, so better to get someone else possibly voted out to reduce the field?

--- End quote ---

Do we know that there were no attempts by Samus or the Mafia? I know some games they don't mention if an attempt happened but was prevented. Though usually Khush does mention it, so probably does mean no hits were made.

Did Lucario end up posting last night at all? Possible one of the roles is inactive still?

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: Stratos on March 26, 2020, 02:09:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: ejamer on March 26, 2020, 12:12:40 PM ---Since Samus didn't try to kill pokepal148 at night, ensuring the Metroid would be moved, would she have voted for him during the day? I'm guessing not. The doctor is pretty much forced to protect pokepal148 all the time now, so better to get someone else possibly voted out to reduce the field?

--- End quote ---

Do we know that there were no attempts by Samus or the Mafia? I know some games they don't mention if an attempt happened but was prevented. Though usually Khush does mention it, so probably does mean no hits were made.

Did Lucario end up posting last night at all? Possible one of the roles is inactive still?

--- End quote ---

It looks like Samus was active and killed thatguy and I didn't see Lucario or RABicle post in the thread.  I did see RABicle around the thread before the thread was locked but no posts or votes for anyone by them.  Lucario I think I saw them on the forums and they made a few posts on the forum after the thread lock. They were also on Discord a lot though...

Order.RSS:
Sensors indicate high probability that a reconnaissance mission took place during the Night.

Loss of X-Parasite reduces future possibility to limit power of ThreatID_Samus.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: Steefosaurus on March 26, 2020, 02:51:54 PM ---Sensors indicate high probability that a reconnaissance mission took place during the Night.

Loss of X-Parasite reduces future possibility to limit power of ThreatID_Samus.

--- End quote ---
Ya know I am thinking that that is a possibility.  So according to the Rules and Roles thread under the Godfather (Deleter) section the 3 goons can do actions if sent on a recon mission.  Federation Commando can use the X-Ray Visor to learn the role of someone, Federation Marine can use the visor scanner to learn what items/powerups are assigned to the player they search and the Federation Trooper can use a shine spark to escape any would be actions on them. 

As to the X-Parasite being lost this early it means that Samus can't be limited in the future. Things could snowball quick if we are not careful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version