Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 84:RE:CV NeighborDay 8-Let's just say I'm a ghost,Coming back to haunt you

(1/7) > >>

BeautifulShy:
Story

Results from Day 7

Insanolord was voted out and he was Albert Wesker. That was the last OG Mafia member.
Thus the Ashford Mafia took over the hit for the night and going forward each night.
The newly minted Ashford Successor targeted Steefosaurus and steefosaurus died.  Steefosaurus was a normal townie. 

Notes for todays game day

Same deal as yesterday with time of day length.  48 hours for Day 8. With 6 players alive majority will be 4 players voting for the same person.

Today is Alexia Successor hit day.  They can send me an message on here or on Discord with who they want to kill tonight. 

Claire Redfield can message me on here or on Discord their action and receive the results early if you wish to do so.

Steve Burnside can message me on here or Discord who he wants to save.

Leon S Kennedy can send me an message on here or Discord the message he wants to have me post in the day thread.  He will only get one Encrypted message each game day.

Everyone has received a PM if you have a special role or if you are a normal townie. 

Players amongst the living.

pokepal148
Mr. Bungle
TOPHATANT123
Nickmitch
Lolmonade
Mop it up

nickmitch:
2 mafios left and 4 townies.  Still a delicate situation for us. One wrong move and it's a mafia win.

pokepal148:

--- Quote from: nickmitch on January 23, 2020, 12:26:21 PM ---2 mafios left and 4 townies.  Still a delicate situation for us. One wrong move and it's a mafia win.

--- End quote ---
Than let's get this right.

As most of you are aware, the detective has learned that Mop it Up is the former townie doctor turned Ashford Goon #3 who Stevey recruited during day 6, and Nickmitch is Ashford Goon #1 who was responsible for me learning Insanolord's identity from being one of insanolord's goons beforehand.

vote Mop it Up

With that, I am off to work. Godspeed townies.

Mop it up:
Considering that pokepal148 has not used his encrypted message power to prove his innocence, and is now turning on us, it's pretty clear that he is the one who has been converted.

That said, from the investigations we know that lolmonade is the OG goon turned Ashford, and appears to be the successor, so we should vote him out today to block the hit.

Vote lolmonade

TOPHATANT123:
Makes sense to me
Vote Mop it Up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version