NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Thousand Year Door Remake And Luigi's Mansion 2 HD Receive Dates For Mar10

(1/2) > >>

Shaymin:
Local Thousand Year Door stan excited to finally play game for first time.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/66545/thousand-year-door-remake-and-luigis-mansion-2-hd-receive-dates-for-mar10An unexpected news blast has greeted us on this Mario Day, with a billion-dollar sequel and release dates for five Mario games on Switch in a special video.
* Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door confirmed a release date of May 23, 2024.
* Luigi's Mansion 2 HD will follow on June 27 - the last two games being Thursday releases, rather than Nintendo's standard first party release day of Friday.
* The Nintendo Switch Online Game Boy library will add Dr. Mario (GB), Mario Golf (GBC), and Mario Tennis (GBC) this coming Tuesday.
* Animation is about to begin for the inevitable second Super Mario Bros. movie. Illumination has returned for the project which is currently scheduled for release on April 3, 2026.

Dinar87:
Since no one else has posted yet, am I the only one concerned about TTYD remake? Don't get me wrong for newcomers these won't be a problem, but as someone who grew up with and has replayed TTYD many times, there's potential issues.

-will the game run at 60fps like the original? One aspect of Gamecube games I loved was how smooth every game ran. It would feel disrespectful if the remake of a 20 year old game ran worse than the original.
-can we switch to the original game's soundtrack like in Super Mario RPG remake? Not feeling the jazzy remade music
-will there be any new content?
-price?
-will buying this remake actually give us back the TTYD formula again?

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: Dinar87 on March 10, 2024, 11:01:51 AM ----will buying this remake actually give us back the TTYD formula again?

--- End quote ---
The good sales of Super Mario RPG should have let Nintendo know there is demand for this type of game. If this one sells really well I am guessing they will make the next Paper Mario in this style or just have a new Mario RPG with a different name.

I have not played the original so I can't really comment on the other questions you raised.

Woody:
Is anyone else listening to TTYD walkthrough on smasherpieces podcast? It’s going to be fascinating everyone’s take on this game.

Dinar87:

--- Quote from: M.K.Ultra on March 10, 2024, 11:09:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dinar87 on March 10, 2024, 11:01:51 AM ----will buying this remake actually give us back the TTYD formula again?

--- End quote ---
The good sales of Super Mario RPG should have let Nintendo know there is demand for this type of game. If this one sells really well I am guessing they will make the next Paper Mario in this style or just have a new Mario RPG with a different name.

I have not played the original so I can't really comment on the other questions you raised.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately it's not always guaranteed. Fire emblem three house's sales should of proved to Intelligent Systems people want dark fantasy Fire Emblem with good story and characters....but instead, after a 4 year wait, we get engage.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version