Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

2022 NWR Forum Awards - Best Nintendo Game

(1/4) > >>

M.K.Ultra:
The 2022 NWR Forum AwardsBest Nintendo GameThe results of the poll will only be revealed once the voting is done (December 13). You should be able to change your vote until then. Make sure to sound off in the comments if the game is on your backlog as we can have a separate award for that. Even though the official nominees list is closed, you can still reply with a write-in. Best of luck to all the nominees.

Evan_B:
Regrettably, I have to say Xenoblade Chronicles 3.

NWR_insanolord:
I’m not voting yet because I want to try to play a bit more of a couple of them, but right now I’m leaning toward Mario & Rabbids.

nickmitch:
I haven't had a chance to play everything on this list I wanted—specifically Bayo 3 and (my vote for most backlogged) M+R2. I've wanted to complete playthroughs of Bayo 1&2 since the Wii U, but I have yet to.

That said, I voted for Kirby. It's my personal favorite out of what I've played. I loved Legends Arceus, and it was easy to replay for shiny hunting purposes while watching something. I like SV, but the technical issues keep it firmly out of GOTY status.

Also, Splatoon 3 is great, but it needed a little more "oomph" to get over how good Splatoon 2 was. I liked the story, and the new levels are great. I just can't help but feel annoyed at my win rate against King Salmonids and the prizes I got when I did win.

Khushrenada:
Because it is always best to be technically correct, the N64 app first launched last year in 2021 so it could be argued that it shouldn't be counted with these other games first released in 2022.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version