Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Bayonetta 3 - Obligatory "Nintendo's Witch" Subject Edit

<< < (5/5)

Adrock:
I pre-ordered Bayonetta 3 almost five years ago to lock in the 20% off new games promotion that Amazon has long since retired. Existing pre-orders were grandfathered in. I set the shipping address as my employer since I don't like having any small and expensive deliveries sitting outside my door while I'm at work. One pandemic later, and I'm driving to the office to pick up this game. Amazon requires you to cancel an order to change the shipping address. I wasn't going to do that out of principle; $12 is $12, yo.

Anyway, I'll probably boot this up later and play the intro. I'm committed to completing Spirit Tracks first.

Anyone else pick this up?

M.K.Ultra:
I ordered through Best Buy and they can't seem to ever get on time deliveries with new games now. Unsurprisingly, my delivery date was pushed back to Sunday. I am hoping to finish Alien Isolation today and start Bayonetta Sunday (Bloody Sunday  ;))

Kairon:

--- Quote from: Adrock on October 28, 2022, 11:11:34 PM ---I pre-ordered Bayonetta 3 almost five years ago to lock in the 20% off new games promotion that Amazon has long since retired. Existing pre-orders were grandfathered in. I set the shipping address as my employer since I don't like having any small and expensive deliveries sitting outside my door while I'm at work. One pandemic later, and I'm driving to the office to pick up this game. Amazon requires you to cancel an order to change the shipping address. I wasn't going to do that out of principle; $12 is $12, yo.

Anyway, I'll probably boot this up later and play the intro. I'm committed to completing Spirit Tracks first.

Anyone else pick this up?

--- End quote ---

This was almost my absolute last Amazon 20% off new games promotion that I've been carrying for years! Ahhh... finally that "open order" screen can be empty once again.

Mop it up:
Wait, the person who voiced Bayonetta was named Hellena? What a funny coincidence!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version