Author Topic: Details For Sega Genesis Online Play And Capabilities Of NSO N64 Controller To Be Announced  (Read 922 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

We asked Nintendo a couple of burning questions.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/58458/details-for-sega-genesis-online-play-and-capabilities-of-nso-n64-controller-to-be-announced

We had a couple of questions for Nintendo regarding details of the Expansion Pack for Nintendo Switch Online, but Nintendo is not forthcoming with details yet.

Following yesterday's Nintendo Direct, we inquired to Nintendo about whether the Sega Genesis games would have online play in the Nintendo Switch Online subscription, as it was specifically mentioned for the N64 games. Nintendo promised "more details closer to launch" but did not get more specific.

Our other inquiry was to whether N64 accessories that clipped into the back of the original Nintendo 64 controller - the Rumble Pak, specifically - would work with the special wireless controller announced yesterday. We received the same response to this inquiry.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
For $50, this mofo better have Rumble Pak functionality included. Then again, this is the same Nintendo that’s releasing the 3-button Genesis controller also for $50 despite the SNES controller being $30 which was ridiculous as well (I have four; I’m part of the problem).

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
If the extra $20 doesn't get us rumble, it's a ripoff.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.