Author Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Console Bundles Announced for Europe   (Read 1357 times)

Offline Killer_Man_Jaro

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 22
    • View Profile
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Console Bundles Announced for Europe 
« on: February 14, 2013, 10:47:14 AM »

Go all out with these deluxe 3DS and Wii U packages. 

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/33303

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will receive special limited edition system bundles on both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, as announced in the latest Nintendo Direct broadcast.

The Wii U package contains a 32GB Premium Wii U console, a Pro Controller, and a retail copy of the game. 

The 3DS package, on the other hand, includes a black 3DS XL with the digital version of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate pre-installed onto the system. The price of both of these bundles will, as always, be set individually by retailers.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and the accompanying system bundles will launch across Europe on March 22.

Tom Malina
UK Correspondent
-----------------------------
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Offline geo

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Console Bundles Announced for Europe 
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 11:06:57 AM »
My two brothers are each holding off on buying a Wii U until monster hunter comes out.  It'd be nice if they could get the bundle here in the US.

Offline Razorkid

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 11:43:29 AM »
ARRGGHH! SO CLOSE!! This is the second thing I predicted/really wanted (the first being DKCR3D) and it's only announced for Europe! Seriously, I want a black 3DSXL w/ Monster Hunter here in the US, please! Maybe they will announce this for the US later on as well. Europe got the ZombiU bundle that was announced for the US today, so there's still hope they will release this bundle also in NA.
"All the world is blind to my passing..."

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 12:01:01 PM »
Give us a 3DS download code with the Wii U version for 80 dollars and I'd be happy.

Offline Razorkid

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 12:44:55 PM »
Give us a 3DS download code with the Wii U version for 80 dollars and I'd be happy.

I like your way of thinking.
"All the world is blind to my passing..."