Author Topic: Episode 113 - Thanking Steve On Christmas Island  (Read 2490 times)

Offline the_dan_x

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • Next Door Gamer
Episode 113 - Thanking Steve On Christmas Island
« on: November 15, 2018, 10:06:00 AM »

The boys are joined by Danny "The Bivs" Bivens and he brings the meanest Mystery History this side of the Mississippi. Then Oscar Brittain stops by to talk all things Desert Child!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/talknintendo/48929/episode-113-thanking-steve-on-christmas-island

Subscribe to RSS Feed

Direct Download

The boys are joined by none other than The Bivs! Yessir, Danny stops by and he brings to the table the meanest Mystery History you'll ever see! Then it's some Nontendo time with Casey's impressions of Call of Duty Black Ops 4. OH! And how could we forget an exclusive first listen to what Perry's been working on for Chicken Wiggle Workshop!

Danny ducks out for a bit, but to tide us over we're joined by Oscar Brittain all the way from Australia! He's the man behind the upcoming Desert Child and we get into the history as well as some fun chat about gaming in general! Make sure to check out the game when it launches December 11th, that's right the 11th of December.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact by tweeting us  or by send us an email!

Danny Bivens
Japan Correspondent
Nintendo World Report

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 113 - Thanking Steve On Christmas Island
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 05:59:25 AM »
I actually guessed Chinatown Wars after that action adventure hint.

Also Perry, the hot air balloon theme in Chicken Wiggle is my favourite track, so I hope you're making it a good one.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 08:49:34 AM by Lemonade »