Author Topic: Delicious tourney*** tears are my drink of choice tonight  (Read 37890 times)

Offline Strell

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
RE: Delicious tourney*** tears are my drink of choice tonight
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2007, 08:14:51 PM »
Made up word?  Surely you jest.

Why, we have giant crops of tourneyfag every year back on the farm!

Such sweet vegetables, they are!  We like to boil 'em and whip up a nice batch of tourneyfag stew!

Mmmmmm! I can't wait for November!  We gonna have us a good harvest this year!  
I must find a way to use "burninate" more in my daily speech.

Status of Smash Bros Online bet:
$10 Bet with KashogiStogi
$10 Bet with Khushrenada
Avatar Appointment with Vudu (still need to determine what to do if I win, give suggestions!)

Update: 9/18 confirms t

Offline anubis6789

• famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2007, 10:11:05 PM »
First off I would just like to say to all of you who hate "advanced" techniques; you are silly if you think some new techniques will not rise from the ashes, and may in fact hurt the game even more then those fixed from Melee.

Secondly:

Originally posted by: GoldenPhoenix
Regardless I think the point is that a game exploit is just that something that wasn't intended to be there by the designer, if people were truly good at the game they would do it within the confines of the game design, imo, it taints that person's skill. It is like PC gaming and people that hack their game to give them an advantage, that is exploiting and yes it is cheating the system. Heck what if someone found some goofy debug code threw button combinations that gave them an advantage that wasn't intended to remain in the game, would that person be justified in using it?

So you are comparing outside interference (a cheat device or a script) to using the game's engine, whether "as intended" or not? The debug menu code is kind of a gray area, but if you use that you really are not inside the game's engine anymore; it is more like a combination of a self engine and the game's engine combined at that point, and you could just choose not to play with those people that use it, and really, if something is that game breaking then usually the company has a recall like Sega with PSO and SNK with Card Fighters DS. Your argument based around the idea of "play it how it was intended" is really faulty, because who is deciding intent here? Clearly though the developers are the ones who's intent count, and if a game has some exploit ,code , or bug that they feels breaks the game enough to fix it they have avenues through which they can show it.

The first avenue is a quite upgrade, like what was done with Melee; did you know that Melee has been updated at least twice since it's release? Go get your SSBM disc and look at the bar code that is close to being along the inside edge on the bottom; there should be some alpha-numeric characters along with the bar code that read something like: DOL- GALE - 0 - 02. those last two digits are the version number; the first version was 00, the second was 01, and the most recent to my knowledge is 02 and it was the Player's Choice re-release. Some of the things that were changed include some properties being changed with the Home Run Bat (I think while it is being thrown) and the fact that Jigglypuff no longer automatically KOs when her shield breaks.

The second, and most effective Avenue is a loud upgrade, much like what SEGA did in Japan with PSO for the GCN, which basically forces everyone to upgrade or lose functionality (online).

The third and final, but least effective avenue is a public show of displeasure, which does not stop anyone from using the exploit, code, or bug, but it still makes everyone know that they are not playing the game as intended by the developers.

The fact that the Developers have already quietly upgraded the game twice without fixing things like wave dashing and L-canceling, or saying anything in public to the effect that they disapprove of the use of such techniques shows that they do not care about those techniques, which to me says that their intent is that those are part of the game.

If a 03 version of SSBM has ever came out and "techniques" were fixed and Competitive Smash players knew about it yet continued to use the older versions so they could use the techniques then, in my opinion, they are wrong because they are going against the intent of the developers.

All of that is moot however because SSBB has removed a lot of "Advanced" techniques, thus proclaiming the intent of the developers, but since I know of no version of SSBM that removes the techniques and no one on the dev team, to my knowledge, has ever spoke out on the use of the techniques in SSBM, I still see the use of "advanced" techniques as legal in Melee.

NOTE: I DO NOT USE SO CALLED ADVANCED TECHNIQUES IN SSBM, MAINLY BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE ANY REAL USE FOR THEM.

Thirdly:

Originally posted by: Bill Aurion
I don't like that argument...If you take two people of equal skill, and give one of them the ability to have a split-second advantage, the playing field is no longer fair...

It's like the idea of snaking in Mario Kart...If you take two players of equal skill, the one who snakes will ALWAYS win...ALWAYS...

You could also say that you could take two players of equal skill, the one who drives the straightest line will always win, or you could say that the one who takes non-obvious shortcuts, like cutting across grass, will always win. I see nothing official or have heard nothing official that tells me to use either of those two strategies in Mario Kart, so would they be playing the game not-as-intended? What if I hit the jump button or brake for no reason,  or I have just randomly thrown a green shell into a lake without the intent of hitting someone else with it, am I still playing the game as intended?

Power slides, and the boosts that one can gain from using them, are meant to aid one when they are turning; I turn on strait-a-ways, thus qualifying me for a power slide, and the boost that I can get from one, you do not, and besides what is the spirit of Mario Kart anyway; trying to get first place in a moter race where you can use items, that is what I think it is anyways.

And your fairness argument is dangerously ideologically close to Smash Tourny player's who say that the tourney rules make the game fair. Can everyone learn to snake; if so can everyone choose to snake? Those questions about sums up my view of fairness.

And before anyone gets on me about how I feel about the SSBM tourney rules I am just going to say that while I may have used the term "intended" in respects to the dev team in my arguments against the tourney rules my mind may have changed since the writing of the post in which it may be found. I will say that further thought on the intent of the developers in the writing of this post has caused me to come to some deeper meanings that I was not aware of during the writing of other posts. I am not even sure why I am writing this because I am not sure I have ever even used the argument of Developers intent within the scope of the SSBM tourney rules, but It does sound like something I may have used with out thinking completly about what I was saying.

Wow, was that complete covering-my-own-ass material or what? I should run for public office.

Fourth and finally, I would just like to know if everyone just "tl;dr"ed my last post in this topic, because , not to toot my own horn, I thought that it was a very criticism worthy post with some thought provoking material, or does everyone just hate me and ignore everything I say (It is just like middle school all over again!!! ).

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is." - Francis Bacon

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
RE:Delicious tourney*** tears are my drink of choice tonight
« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2007, 10:32:27 PM »
Actually couldn't you say the reason why the developers didn't change the L-Dashing is because they didn't want to commit the resources to doing it? Those changes you mentioned seem quite minor then going through the whole game and eliminating that other stuff. Besides it isn't like console gaming (well at least it WASN'T) is like PC gaming where they care much to patch the game. Usually what you get is, well, what you get and if there are other versions the changes are minor. Heck I doubt even the main design team made those version changes, it was probably handed off to a small team to make some technical changes. That is also ignoring the fact that the man behind the game left Nintendo until he was brought back to make Brawl.  
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline anubis6789

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2007, 11:10:07 PM »
True, but then again no one from HAL or Nintendo has ever stated their problems with such techniques publicly, nor should we assume that fixes made to any version of SSBM were simple since we have no frame of reference for the scope of such a debugging; it may have been 10 lines of code or 10,000, and trust me when I say that debugging is NEVER easy.

BTW Thank you, I am happy and content now.  
"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is." - Francis Bacon

Offline SixthAngel

• Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2007, 03:02:20 AM »

Originally posted by: anubis6789
True, but then again no one from HAL or Nintendo has ever stated their problems with such techniques publicly, nor should we assume that fixes made to any version of SSBM were simple since we have no frame of reference for the scope of such a debugging; it may have been 10 lines of code or 10,000, and trust me when I say that debugging is NEVER easy.

BTW Thank you, I am happy and content now.

I wouldn't assume that HAL even cares enough about the tournaments to make some kind of official comment of displeasure or anything like it.  Sakurai even left Nintendo so he wouldn't make any such announcement.

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2007, 06:32:46 AM »

The stakes are higher with Brawl than they EVER were with Melee.

First, removing wavedashing from Melee would require tweaking some variables which are FAR from global. The fact that certain characters can wavedash while others cannot says to me that wavedashing is a result of individual physics, not a global variable like a thrown homerun bat.

Second, Melee could only be played by people who were sitting next to you while you played it. In Brawl, players will be facing each other from around the world in online combat. That alone ups the ante immensely because Nintendo looks like they have egg on their face when an exploit starts running wild on their game, like how MK: DS could be hacked to give a player invincibility for the entire match.

Third, if wavedashing was intended for characters, why can't ALL characters wavedash?
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2007, 06:52:44 AM »
Since S_B mentioned hacks...Can Nintendo make patches for their Wii games? This sort of stuff is usually the norm on 360 games so if a hack or a bug surfaces Nintendo can issue a patch to eliminate it.
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2007, 07:11:26 AM »
They can, I believe, and they could employ a "loud" update which ensures that no one can play online without it.
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline anubis6789

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2007, 09:46:46 AM »

Originally posted by: SixthAngel
I wouldn't assume that HAL even cares enough about the tournaments to make some kind of official comment of displeasure or anything like it.  Sakurai even left Nintendo so he wouldn't make any such announcement.

Sakurai left after Kirby Air Ride which came out a couple of years after Melee, which I believe was within the time frame of the creation of the the SSBM tournaments, so he may have had time to say whatever he wants while under the banner of HAL, not that leaving stops him from making comments anyway.

You are also assuming that everyone who uses the techniques are tourney players, which we have no evidence for. their are no real Mario Kart tourneys, at least along the lines of the SSBM tournaments, but a lot of people still use snaking.

Originally posted by: Smash_Brother
The stakes are higher with Brawl than they EVER were with Melee.

First, removing wavedashing from Melee would require tweaking some variables which are FAR from global. The fact that certain characters can wavedash while others cannot says to me that wavedashing is a result of individual physics, not a global variable like a thrown homerun bat.

Second, Melee could only be played by people who were sitting next to you while you played it. In Brawl, players will be facing each other from around the world in online combat. That alone ups the ante immensely because Nintendo looks like they have egg on their face when an exploit starts running wild on their game, like how MK: DS could be hacked to give a player invincibility for the entire match.

Third, if wavedashing was intended for characters, why can't ALL characters wavedash?

First you are assuming that you know what the source for SSBM looks like and how hard or easy it would be to change anything within it. The actual physics for air dodges may be separate from the characters with only the character attributes such as weight and speed determine how an air dodge will act for that character, but then again that is also just a possibility. Keep in mind that there were more changes than the ones I mentioned, but I could only remember those.

Second, you should know that no matter how airtight you make the code for any piece of software there will always be a way for people to break into it and hack it if they really want to. You also have the choice of not playing with people who use "advance techniques" or glitches, or hacks if you do not want to deal with it; that is what friend codes are for.

third, I was not saying that wavedashing was intended in development, but that the developers inaction regarding such a technique shows that they do not care and may feel that it is fine in the game, which in a roundabout way show a form of intent.

Originally posted by: pap64
Since S_B mentioned hacks...Can Nintendo make patches for their Wii games? This sort of stuff is usually the norm on 360 games so if a hack or a bug surfaces Nintendo can issue a patch to eliminate it.

Nintendo probably would not even have to release a game specific patch but could just release a system firmware update that hampers the use of hacks.

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2007, 10:13:02 AM »

third, I was not saying that wavedashing was intended in development, but that the developers inaction regarding such a technique shows that they do not care and may feel that it is fine in the game, which in a roundabout way show a form of intent.

If the developers think wavedashing is no biggie then why are they removing it and other advanced moves from Brawl? Clearly they saw it as a glitch they must remove from the original Melee code.
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline LuigiHann

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2007, 10:18:39 AM »
Just because it was a feature they decided not to bring back for the sequel doesn't mean it was a "glitch." The new game is balanced differently, so there are bound to be changes.

Offline anubis6789

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2007, 10:24:49 AM »

Originally posted by: pap64

If the developers think wavedashing is no biggie then why are they removing it and other advanced moves from Brawl? Clearly they saw it as a glitch they must remove from the original Melee code.

True, but are we even sure that they are changing how things work to just to get rid of the techniques, or are they doing it because they have come to the conclusion that this a better way to implement that part of the engine and as a side effect certain techniques get dropped. Also, this is not a version hop of the same game, even if it is a sequel Brawl is a new entity itself and it should be treated as such. Brawl is a new game on a different system that uses a different engine, even if that engine is a modified version of the one from SSBM. Would you expect to be able to do the same things in Quake 4 that you can do in Doom 3, or vice versa?

EDIT: what Hann said.

Offline Stimutacs Addict

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2007, 06:44:59 PM »
dirk
watch this

this sheik player is top 5, fox is .. well nothing special just really fast

wavedashing doesn't win matches. knowing the fvking game and knowing your opponent wins matches.

are you just bitter that you're so much slower/less informed than these tourneyfags?

im excited to see the pace of the game slow down; I'm very effin fast in melee, can do some infinites sometimes though I typically try to mix things up, vary approaches, etc.

i'll edit again. my first post was rude. i apologize, i called you a turd

{EDIT}
so anyway
I'm going to a tournament this saturday, probably going to get raped by some lame-asz highschoolers who have done nothing other than practice taking people from 0%-death all day in inescapable combos

and i could still beat just about anyone in this thread ... with Ganondorf

its just that way. People who learn how follow up on L-cancels start to play the game in an entirely different state of mind. everything becomes "I bet i can do that faster" or 'i bet i can reach him in time for another uair'

HO SH#$ HES WHIPPIN OUT THE TERMINOLOGY!

uair. its a lot easier than typing A-up-aerial. its a freckin abbrev. I see them all over these boards.
SM:G
SSB:B
etc.

'advanced players' is a misnomer. these people are addicts. I am an addict. have sympathy.

I've purchased about 4-5 Wii/DS titles in the past 6 months and haven't finished a damn one

hell, i haven't beaten LoZ:TP yet!

HO SH#@ HES WHIPPIN OUT THE TERMINOLOGY!

and it's cos im freckin great at smash brothers. I can take characters from 0%-death, and that feeling when you successfully spank someone off the stage without them ever taking a breath .. its tenfold stronger than what it was when my games were limited to smash/roll/grab with Roy. It's like the only substance that gets more fulfilling with subsequent usage. I love it. I quit smoking weed for this game. And i STILL get raped by 16 yr olds that are just too technically sound. I swear they have no lives. I gotta job, a new dog, taking 15 credit hours at university of georgia with some studies in robotics, and those basttards do what? they sure as heck don't shave those prepubescent mustaches that most of them have, and like none of them shower

gah its so gross

before we go further
(defun (fav-characters (samus (ganon (peach (fox))))) .. my lisp is terrible  
I'll shut up now...

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2007, 07:09:08 PM »
Uhh, Stimutacs, that match is full of wavedashing.  You see this, right?  It by far isn't the only factor of the fight, but it played a large role.  Find a competitive battle where there's absolutely no edge guarding done by wavedash, no smash attacks executed from a dash, no attack canceling from a dash, or anything like that, and you'll do much better to prove your point.

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2007, 07:22:39 PM »

Originally posted by: Stimutacs Addict
dirk
watch this

this sheik player is top 5, fox is .. well nothing special just really fast

wavedashing doesn't win matches. knowing the fvking game and knowing your opponent wins matches.

are you just bitter that you're so much slower/less informed than these tourneyfags?

im excited to see the pace of the game slow down; I'm very effin fast in melee, can do some infinites sometimes though I typically try to mix things up, vary approaches, etc.

i'll edit again. my first post was rude. i apologize, i called you a turd

{EDIT}
so anyway
I'm going to a tournament this saturday, probably going to get raped by some lame-asz highschoolers who have done nothing other than practice taking people from 0%-death in inescapable combos

and i could still beat just about anyone in this thread ... with Ganondorf

its just that way. People who learn how follow up on L-cancels start to play the game in an entirely different state of mind. everything becomes "I bet i can do that faster" or 'i bet i can reach him in time for another uair'

HO SH#$ HES WHIPPIN OUT THE TERMINOLOGY!

uair. its a lot easier than typing A-up-aerial. its a freckin abbrev. I see them all over these boards.
SM:G
SSB:B
etc.

'advanced players' is a misnomer. these people are addicts. I am an addict. have sympathy.

I've purchased about 4-5 Wii/DS titles in the past 6 months and haven't finished a damn one

hell, i haven't beaten LoZ:TP yet!

HO SH#@ HES WHIPPIN OUT THE TERMINOLOGY!

and it's cos im freckin great at smash brothers. I can take characters from 0%-death, and that feeling when you successfully spank someone off the stage without them ever taking a breath .. its tenfold stronger than what it was when my games were limited to smash/roll/grab with Roy. It's like the only substance that gets more fulfilling with subsequent usage. I love it. I quit smoking weed for this game. And i STILL get raped by 16 yr olds that are just too technically sound. I swear they have no lives. I gotta job, a new dog, taking 15 credit hours at university of georgia with some studies in robotics, and those basttards do what? they sure as heck don't shave those prepubescent mustaches that most of them have, and like none of them shower

gah its so gross

before we go further
(defun (fav-characters (samus (ganon (peach (fox))))) .. my lisp is terrible
Wow man. I'm speechless. You really need to start posting more
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline Dirk Temporo

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2007, 07:39:15 PM »

Originally posted by: Stimutacs Addict
I quit smoking weed for this game.

The hell?
"You've had your dream old man. It's time to wake up!"
-Travis Touchdown

Offline Stimutacs Addict

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2007, 07:45:04 PM »
it was slowin me down, bro!

add:
the best of the japanese are about on par with our top 30 by my shibby estimations. Their matches are far more entertaining for me, because it's a matter of defense and spacing. they don't attempt any random attack just for the sake of twitching around like the american players.

ya, i can't really think of any great matches where people aren't wavedashing. the point of the video was to show how intense these matches get at the top level of play. I like how i followed up the link with 'wavedashing doesn't win games' haha madeOf.Phail

well.. that match was pretty rape. the timing of sheik's back-air kicks* was just superb. Half of those i wouldn't have thought would hit.. her jayjay is one hell of a hitbox, though.

um. well i could dig up some good matches of the top japanese if anyone is interested. They play a control-oriented game. containment.

and theirs is a slightly more,, oh i hate this term,, "honorable" style. they avoid chain-throwing (i agree its very broken for most, though some characters really have to work for it) and have just some of the best spacing and . . erm . . mindgames. Yea, mindgames. cos really i can tell what they were thinking but whatev.

Aniki - samus
Masashi - fox
Mach Dash - Captain Falcon (really funny style, tries a lot of things that are just too playful to not laugh at)
Captain Jack - <anyone>

* (i've always called it The donkey kick, but looking at it now, it resembles nothing of the sort)  
I'll shut up now...

Offline Stimutacs Addict

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2007, 08:27:48 PM »
but seriously, when i first started to see the practical implementations of wavedashing, I bought a new controller and started practicing all night. The worst was learning how to short-hop with the fast-jumping characters. It is pretty hard to hit that jump button as swiftly as you need to in a game of Smash without holding on so long that the character performs a fulljump.

and my performance dropped worse than ever. I went from being a god around the dorms to getting skanked by some of the worst players i've ever known. just trying to get my technical skills down was impossible, but i knew that learning some of this crap would help me beat those flaming Marth players that wait until after you've dodged to cStick an Fsmash in your nose.

soo.. like 2 dedicated years and 3 tournaments later (my girlfriend held me back from reaching my true potential), I've learned how to play as nearly every character in the game at a fairly high level. As in, I could go into about any matchup as Donkey Kong and know what moves are viable at low percents, how to transition to a decent edge-guard, and when to cut my losses and start charging the monkey-punch (not that fair of an example, seeing as DK was my anti-fox character for a long time, so I know him better than I know my girlfriend's father)

but i realize that these fingers aren't getting any faster. stronger, definitely, but 'the twitch' is gone. It'll be replaced with arthritis and parkinson's before we ever see Goldeneye on the VC

{brake for a moment to check the morning's update... best $+@93 ever!}

So I will miss the wavedash, simply because my C.falcon's been getting pretty damn sexy as of late, and NewPorkCity was a place I wanted to go dashing around like a fiend. But hey that's why God made NASCAR, isnnit?

BUT I love the prospect of taking the SHFFLing (short hop - aerial attack - fast fall - L-cancelling . . they missed the A's, haha) out of the game, because that was just too stressful. people were beginning to expect too much from me.

oh and somewhere in this thread you mentioned that Samus wasn't that good to begin with in Melee.
when the smashboards guys say she's nerfed, they are talking about her Missle-cancelling properties

basically, if samus initiates a missle attack in the air and lands anytime during the animation, the animation ends and she can do anything she wants. High-level players will jump, fire a missle on the way down, and time the landing so the missle has launched at you right when they land. Then they react to your decision, generally sending out the grapple beam if they know you will shield the missle / roll. sometimes they'll launch the missle , then smash you before it even reaches you. (then you are twicely screwed). or the classic -> 'missle-cancel' to fully charged shot. so sexy.

So expect samus to remain good. Her missle cancel is gone, and she can't wavedash. that sucks for me, because one of my approaches is removed, and her speedy wavedash is no longer around ( oh and i guess the bomb-recovery is harder but those are first impressions ); but i don't think the core of her game has changed too too much for the average player. Except the charge shot getting weakened, but that is to accentuate the beastliness of her Final Smash, which looks too damn strong for me to know what to do with it (actually the smart thing would be to missle->Final Smash. the missle gets them off the level, the FS geets them dead)

"Meester Kennedy"
- just have to say this: I straight raped Salazar yesterday. It was somewhere close to funny, but largely not. Barry Watson for Brawl!

[ps] yea we all know its Barry Walker or something. but cmon, i couldn't miss that opportunity
I'll shut up now...

Offline Strell

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 21, 2007, 08:31:10 PM »
GOOD GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?

$10 Bet with Khushrenada
Avatar Appointment with Vudu (still need to determine what to do if I win, give suggestions!)

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2007, 08:31:28 PM »
Are you sure you quit weed?
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 21, 2007, 08:35:59 PM »
PCP cuts my reaction time down to nano-seconds!

STOP EATING MY BUNNY EARS

Offline anubis6789

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 21, 2007, 08:36:38 PM »
My God, it's full of stars.

Offline Strell

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2007, 09:12:19 PM »
I CAN'T PUT MY ARMS DOWN!!!!!

$10 Bet with Khushrenada

Offline Stimutacs Addict

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2007, 09:43:19 PM »

Originally posted by: Strell
GOOD GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?

Oh I'm sorry i forgot that i was supposed to save all intelligent conversation for the gamefaqs boards

[edit] snickers, runs to bed
I'll shut up now...

Offline Dirk Temporo

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 21, 2007, 11:24:54 PM »
Dude, you type as though you were talking while on speed. I can't even BEGIN to follow your train of thought.

Also, weed slowed you down? I don't think so. Any "slowing down" that happened when you weren't high was purely you telling yourself that it was slowing you down.
"You've had your dream old man. It's time to wake up!"
-Travis Touchdown