Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Would anyone be interested in doing a game night on either 3DS or Wii U?

(1/14) > >>

Phil:
I'm not thinking a weekly game night, as interest generally falls off after the first couple or few-- even on forums with hundreds of regular users. I just would like to have some online fun with some my friends here. Would anyone be interested for a night on the weekend? I have fall break next week, so that would be a perfect time to have some friendly competitive fun!

Wah:
This weekend I might have the internet to do so, do you have Skype? That a perfect way to implement chat since Nintendo doesn't know how to use voice chat.

Stratos:
I'm game! I'll be "batching it up" this coming weekend when my wife is out of town so plenty of TV time uninterrupted for me.

I need to get back into Splatoon and I'll of course be playing Monster Hunter as well.

Khushrenada:
I've been toying with the idea of trying to start or have an NWR tournament of some kind each month but that's been on the backburner for sometime. Always other things to do and gaming time isn't always as available to me as it was years ago.

The idea Phi's putting forward is simple enough and sounds nice but I just don't know when I can meet up just to do something like that.

Phil:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on October 11, 2016, 01:42:13 AM ---I've been toying with the idea of trying to start or have an NWR tournament of some kind each month but that's been on the backburner for sometime. Always other things to do and gaming time isn't always as available to me as it was years ago.

The idea Phi's putting forward is simple enough and sounds nice but I just don't know when I can meet up just to do something like that.

--- End quote ---

Bah! That just means less time on the forums for you! That should give you, like, 6 hours of free time, right?  :D ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version