Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 87: Harvest Moon - Seasons of Mafia Town. Year 1.

<< < (2/20) > >>

pokepal148:
Look at how Gold my name is on the front page of the forums under upcoming birthdays (and not on the actual page because I guess insanolord doesn't know how to write forum software ;)).

That is because we here at Joja Mart want to get off on the right foot with all of our new friends in [insert new town name here] and set a gold standard for you all to show how excited we are to serve our new community of [insert new town name here]. It certainly has nothing to do with all the gold we plan on making exploiting this town dry with the power of capitalism. Nope. Not at all!

pokepal148:
As a show of good faith I have acquired this lovely white cat from the local Khushrenada pet adoption agency. I think I'll name her Snowball. This shows that I'm a kind soul who has the best interests of this town in mind and in absolutely no way implies that I have some kind of nefarious purposes in mind. Isn't that right Snowball?

*meow*

nickmitch:
I will claim sunflowers as those are my faves.

pokepal148:
I could sell you sunflowers for half of the price that loser Khushrenada is offering them for. I bet he works for Pierre's or something. This is why you should all shop at Joja Mart instead. Let this be a lesson for all of you!

Wah:
How could I not grow racoons? Such an exotic animal!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version