Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 87: Harvest Moon - Seasons of Mafia Town. Year 1.

<< < (3/20) > >>

lolmonade:
Howdy, folks.  My name is farmer John (first name Farmer, last name John), and I moved to a 300 acre farm about 10 miles out from Hidden Valley.  Out here we rotate crop between corn & soybean, and have a small assortment of cows & hogs.

This year despite the early cold snap, we got a pretty bountiful corn harvest.  Lots of it will go toward ethanol production, which lucky for us remains lucrative with the corn subsidies Hidden Valley offers. 

When's the county fair here?  My wife's makes a mean apple pie, and we'd love to find the local orchard to start pickin.

Luigi Dude:
I'll take a Panda.  Everyone loves Panda's and after I've breed a few, will pay me big bucks to see them.

M.K.Ultra:
 ;D Chef's birthday is three days ago on Fall 14. ;) Our first gift is apples so all sprites like apples. :rolleyes: Yippee!  ;D

BeautifulShy:
For my second choice I will go with monkeys.

What goes well with bananas? Monkeys of course.  Going to be a nice tropical harvest.

Khushrenada:
BeautifulShy is on the ball. We have now entered our second 12 hour period. If you made a choice in the previous period then you can now make a second selection. If you haven't made a choice yet then you are allowed to select two items now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version