Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

The OFFICIAL Big N rumor thread *bring your own salt*

<< < (4/1702) > >>

Smash_Brother:

Originally posted by: Mario Sonic in SSBB better be fake, nobody likes Sonic anymore.
--- End quote ---

I figure Sonic is a shoe-in.

People have wanted to see Sonic vs. Mario for so long now that I'd be stunned if he wasn't included in the game.

Contribution wise, Sonic makes infinitely more sense than Snake. Sonic's most successful games this gen have been on Nintendo platforms and Sega and Nintendo have worked together frequently, even outsourcing F-Zero to Amusement Vision.

Rumors abounded about Sonic being in Melee. This time, the "no 3rd party characters" rule has been broken so I can't possibly see him NOT being in the game.

Pale:
I can't believe Mario said he needs tingle to revive his interest in Zelda.  In fact, I can't believe so many people are so down on Zelda...

Despite all this multiple version stuff... IT IS STILL FREAKING ZELDA WITH AWESOME NEW ART DIRECTION!  Ya know, that same game we all cheered about two e3s ago?  Yeah, it's still that.

Also, the Wii version does NOT suck... in fact it rocks pretty hard...

Edit:
Also, why can't Square release FFVII on both PSP and DS?  People are so caught up in exclusivity.  We are talking about the new Square here.. the one that wants to whore out FF more than it ever has before... and that means a WHOLE LOT!

Magik:

Originally posted by: capamerica
I'm not sure what your take on the CD games is Garnee. But to anyone who thinks that it won't happen, let me direct you twords XboxLive. XboxLive has 1.5GB game demos available so why can't Nintendo have a simple 650MB game on their Virtual Console?  I don't see any reason why full CD games can't be downloaded off of NintendoWiFi. Nintendo is suporting all size USB Drives and we have very large MemoryCards for the Wii.

All the rumors sound good to me. I do hope that the two bad news rumors turn out to be BS thou.
And if FFVII does happen for the DS, I totaly saw that coming! (check my topic on the GB/DS board =P )
--- End quote ---

It works for XBL because there's an actual harddrive available to store it.  All we know about the storage with the Wii is SD cards with the highest being just over 2GBs which is not a lot of space if the demos are really 1.5GB.  External Hard Drives are a possibility, but until Nintendo says its possible to use them, we can't really speculate based on it.

Nintendo's online service also will need the ability to resume downloads just as XBL allows to even consider allowing large downloads such as full ISOs.

stevey:
Sonic like snake was going to be in ssbm but they ran out of time so that most likely true and tingle souldn't be in tp unless link can kill him over and over...

Hostile Creation:
I figure this stuff is 99.9% false, give or take 0.1%.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version