Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

StarFox Adventures - Game Length

(1/1)

Panterastud:
How many hours of gameplay is there for the average gamer?

Marcus Arillius:
First time through for my little brother took 40 hours I think.  Thats off the top of my head.   I got about 5 hours into it and realized it was the most boring piece of crap that I've ever played.

Grey Ninja:
I played it for like 15 hours, and the game said I was done like 40% of it.  A VERY annoying bug destroyed my game at that point.  A friend in another forum told me how to beat it though, so I might finish it at some time in the future.  It is quite a boring game though.  You are given a lot of quests, but little incentive to actually finish them.  It gets tiring really quickly.

Rancid Planet:
I've been playing for almost twenty years now, and action/adventure games are my thing, so it only took me like 18 hours my first time through.

However I really like the game. If you ignore all the obvious guts of a former game called Dinosaur Planet laying around, it's got a good story. The graphics are beautiful and rich. And although the gameplay is a blatant rip off (control and gameplay wise) to Zelda Ocarina. it is fun anyway.

Edit: One day I must learn to type...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version