Gaming Forums > General Gaming

What are you playing?

<< < (4/367) > >>

magicpixie:
Had a hell of a time trying to contain Kevin Durant in my My Player season in NBA 2k13.  Pulled away late in the third when he was on the bench, but he was still on fire when he came back into the game.  I've been a big fan of this series since 2k11, I think, and they've really done a good job improving with each year.  I would really like to see 2k get access to the NFL license again, some day, but they've really dropped the ball with the NHL and MLB games.

NWR_insanolord:
2K didn't lose the NHL license, they just chose to stop making NHL games based on how poorly theirs was doing compared to EA's. That's why a few years ago they made one for the Wii but not 360/PS3, because they had no competition from EA there.

Adrock:
I've been switching between Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and Resident Evil Revelaitons HD. I put Super Metroid on hold. Maybe one day I'll return to Batman Arkham City,

NWR_insanolord:
I've been playing Metroid Prime for the first time recently. I've had the Trilogy disc sitting here since it came out, and the release of Super Metroid, which I've also been playing, as well as my summer desire to play through some of my backlog, have gotten me to boot it up.

I've also been playing a trio of platformers in Super Mario 3D Land, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and New Super Mario Bros.

ShyGuy:
The Prime series is magical.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version