Gaming Forums > General Gaming

What are you playing?

<< < (3/370) > >>

Sarail:
Currently playing Tales of Phantasia (GBA ver.), and I'm finishing up the last bit of sidequests before I take on the final area/boss of the game. Really enjoying my play-through - so much so that I can't believe I missed out on this back during its original release. Battle mechanics are great, game controls really well, characters are decently fun, and the graphics are great for the GBA conversion.

ejamer:

--- Quote from: Racht on May 26, 2013, 07:58:31 PM ---Currently playing Tales of Phantasiap (GBA ver.), and I'm finishing up the last bit of sidequests before I take on the final area/boss of the game. Really enjoying my play-through - so much so that I can't believe I missed out on this back during its original release. Battle mechanics are great, game controls really well, characters are decently fun, and the graphics are great for the GBA conversion.

--- End quote ---

This is a great game. It's what really turned me onto the Tales of games, and I've been a fan ever since.

That said, I seem to recall a few awkward moments where the game really didn't give you a fair idea of where to go and what to do next.  One part in particular, where you have to sleep at a specific inn to trigger a required event, forced me to check a FAQ after wasting a moderate amount of time. 

Also, voice "acting" on GBA?  That was amazing!

Sarail:
Oh, no doubt, on the voice acting. And yeah, I've had to use a FAQ a time or two playing this game. No big deal, though.

BlueBerryShadow:
Currently playing Resident Evil Revelations, Red Steel 2, Super Metroid, Metroid Other M. (First time playing any of the Metroid games, pretty decent I must say.)

azeke:
Half Life Deathmatch LAN match on dm_crossfire
It's still great. Played an hour or so during lunch break with colleagues. So many memories of playing this map when i was a student...

Ghost and Goblins Arcade
Got to 4th level and then fell to platforms in the very beginning, lost all lives in there. Aside from that, 4th level is pretty easy. At least i got to practice this part.

Rayman Origins
Nothing really new -- just collecting lums.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version