Author Topic: Guitar Hero Live ending GHTV mode December 1st (Wii U/PS3+4/X360+X1)  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
Since we're on the topic of digital services ending soon, thought this might warrant a mention too.

Guitar Hero Live (2015) on Wii U and other platforms has 2 major game modes: a regular 'career mode' with 42 songs installed on the disc, as well as a big streaming service called Guitar Hero TV. The latter mode functions as basically a 24/7 rotation of nearly 500 music videos which you can drop into and start playing at any time, or I guess use as your personal MTV or something.

Looks like that secondary mode is ending on December 1st, so if you've still got Guitar Hero Live on Wii U or elsewhere and wanna give the TV mode another spin or two, consider this your final notice! Next year the disc will just play the 42 pre-installed songs, and the streaming service will presumably stop functioning.

I'm assuming this also gates off any unlocked/bought songs, so I hope nobody winds up regretting signing that class-action-waiver when you first installed the game! ;)