Author Topic: Official Australian PGC visitors disscussion about anything thread  (Read 463505 times)

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Official Australian PGC visitors disscussion
« Reply #575 on: May 05, 2003, 09:53:54 PM »
We've all gone insane AiAi!

Hehehehe,

Mario Twins!!!!

POTTY BREAK, IDIOT!

lol PIAC, I'm addicted to Kikko Man's insanity ^_^;

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: May 05, 2003, 10:20:08 PM »
Heh, that was funny

I liked the Hentai ad!  No I didn't click on it...  

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
RE: Official Australian PGC visitors disscussion
« Reply #577 on: May 05, 2003, 11:10:34 PM »
AiAi, wait till Zelda comes out, and we'll see how crazy we are gonna get.
This waiting period is NOTHING compared to the amount of exclamation marks that are going to appear on friday.
I also think that this thread will have no more post until late next week (after we all exclaim that we've got it and die of excitement).

EDIT: I'll drop by the gamestore tomorrow and check on my Zelda pre-order's condition.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 05, 2003, 11:35:37 PM »
heheheh yep, PGC can say byebye to us aussies for a while. i dare say ill check every the net when ever theres a cut scene (you guys remember my room, tv next to PC) either way ill make 1 post when i get home form my morning trip to EB and then well... zelda

mmmmmmm heaven

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 05, 2003, 11:53:09 PM »
two days people. two days.

And have a look in this month's Ralph mag!
They gave Metroid Prime a 5/5 rating! It's the best game this month in the mag! To make it even better, they also reviewed Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball, and only gave it 3/5!
I thought they were biased toward DOA since they are a mens mag, and DOA features semi-naked women, but I guess their reviewers are smart guys after all!

Metroid is making heads turn. Nintendo and Retro should be congratulated!

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 06, 2003, 12:13:43 AM »
TWO DAYS UNTIL ZELDA EVE!!!

I wont be able to play Zelda until 3 or 4pm -____-

Im gonna be sitting at school with Wind Waker in my bag thinking "OMFG ZELDA TEH WIND WAKER!!1 I HAVE IT BUT I CANT PLA IT OMFG FFS HURRY UP AND FINISH STUPID SCHOOL!"

*im sitting in class on Zelda day, teacher approaches me*
Teacher: Have you done your homework young man?
Me: OMFG HAPPY ZELDA DAY!
Teacher: Excuse me?
Random student: OMFG YOUR TEH ZELDA FAN!!?!?!!? OMFG HAPPY ZELDA DAY TO YOU!
Me: CAN I GO HOME PLEASE!
Teacher: Certainly not!
Me FFS I WANNA GO HOME AND PLAY WIND WAKER!!!1 OMFG YOU STUPID N00B!!!!1111
Teacher: WHAT!?
Me: I said i wanna go home and play zelda you &%^@#$!!!!!!! *picks up bag, jumps out the window despite door being right next to him, scares little kids then sprints home like a madman*

Seriously though, im gonna go INSANE at school on Friday!

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 06, 2003, 12:34:31 AM »
Haha.
School? What is this school you talk about?
I don't have school! I don't have Uni either! I'm free! Free!
No sitting there waiting for clock to hit 3:20pm. No waiting for the bus to come late at 3:35pm, no getting home at 4pm and yell that I can play Zelda only to be told to study for the HSC like I should.

Yeah. It's good times for me.
"Cause I'm free! To do what I want! Any old time!"

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 06, 2003, 12:44:03 AM »
well my offer to call in a bomb threat is on the table

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 06, 2003, 01:00:27 AM »
Haha.

"Attention!! There is a nuclear bomb on the top of the Centerpoint Tower! If you want to prevent a nuclear war, you will find every kid in school who has a Gamecube and has pre-ordered Zelda and release them from their prisons...ahem....schools. Only then will we stop this bomb from going off!"

And after every kid is at home playing Zelda and bragging about it to their friends, we'll bomb Sony and Microsoft HQ.

And this a joke, by the way, to the NSW Government Official who is browsing this forum and NOT DOING THEIR JOB!

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 06, 2003, 01:03:44 AM »
ofcourse, damn officials, you should be working at 8pm not surfing the net! shame on you!!!!!!

on a side note... my time set up still isn't right :\ your posting in the future.. and thats just not right

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: May 06, 2003, 01:09:59 AM »
while we're on the topic of crazy flashes,

lets all do the mario!

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #586 on: May 06, 2003, 01:17:51 AM »
Ahaha, brings back horrible memories of the Super Mario Super Show that used to be on Channel 9 ^_^

Wooo! 9 minutes till the 300th episode of The Simpsons!

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: May 06, 2003, 04:31:02 AM »
Man! I remember that!
*swings arms from side to side*

the cartoon was way cool though. I used to rent epsiodes from the video store every week!
In fact, I think they've still got the video there. I think I'l rent some on Friday, make it a really Nintendo day. And the video store is Three Swallows Hotel Video Store in Yagoona.

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #588 on: May 06, 2003, 02:17:32 PM »
Hahaha, yeah, I've been tempted at times to go rent the Mario Super Show from Blockbuster, $1 for a week =D
There's also a few video's of Captain N there. That cartoon was awesome!

Mario Super Show also included those dumb-ass Zelda cartoons didn't it? Or was that seperate?
Stupid cartoon, it RUINED LINK!

"Well excuuuuuuuse me princess!"

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #589 on: May 06, 2003, 03:56:49 PM »
Hey, anybody got the latest K-Mart catalogue? They've actually advertised Zelda! *SHOCK*
That's pretty rare these days, seeing K-Mart advertise GameCube (Apart from when they do the 20% off GC sales)

It's $89.95

I was going to suggest you take it in to EB when you all pick up Zelda, for a price match (They do price match when you've pre-ordered too) but the K-Mart sale doesn't start till Sunday, so EB would have a cry if you try it on Friday....

They've also got Zelda bundles (not offical Nintendo bundles) A Jet GameCube and Zelda for $279
Not bad at all, considering a GC is $289 by itself there =)

ALSO, the shot of the box in the catalogue doesn't feature any "LIMITED EDITION" on the front. Interesting.

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #590 on: May 06, 2003, 04:18:54 PM »
OMG I R TEH SPAMMING BASTURD

This is my 400th post at Planet GameCube! Woo!

... Still doesn't come close to my current post count over at Gamingforce though.

1291 posts! ^_^

Offline joeyjojo

• View Profile
« Reply #591 on: May 06, 2003, 05:05:59 PM »
I AM TEH 1337 POSXOR

50 POST GET! TAHT IZ WOT TEH MARIU TEH SAY.

lol asl bfg omfg brb cya gcn bbw bpm teh

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yeah.... zelda soon...whatever....bla bla bla........boredom.........smash bros ownage..........uhhhh....yay

*wasted your time*
"OMG! I gotz teh powerup guys!"
-rick "powerup" powers

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: May 06, 2003, 05:58:58 PM »
Fellas, guess what. I headed over to Bankstown just now to check on my pre-order for Zelda at Funland Games, and guess what? When the lady checked, my name wasn't in there!!! WHAAAA!
I told her that i pre-ordered it in February, and put a $10 deposit down. She showed me the book, and there was a Steve at the top, but it's not me! Being the absolutely wonderful person she is (and she knows me), she just put my name on the top of the list, and told me that she would check to see where my name is from before. Ahh, she's so nice.

She also told me that I might be able to get my hands on Zelda as EARLY AS TOMORROW AFTERNOON!!!!!!! Screw the midnight launches from EB! Hahaha! And the fact that that it's a family store is probably why they can't open that late anyways. I just have to give her a call tomorrow afternoon after uni, and she'll tell me if she got the shipments in or not. There was probably around 20 names on the list for Zelda, and she said she ordered 60 copies, but only might get 10! And since I'm on the top, well, lucky me. Hahahahaha!

And one important bit of news that she told me:
The limited shipments of bonus discs maybe aren't that limited. Remember the "limited edition" gold Zelda carts for N64? Think about that. Yeah baby, you probably didn't need to pre-order Zelda. But seeing so many people that want it is always a good sign. She told me that Nintendo just wants to create demand for the product, which is proabably how Ocarina of Time got into the Guiness Book or Records for the game with the highest amount of pre-orders ever - because of the "limited edition" gold cart. I think we that record's been toppled, by Wind Waker - because of the bonus discs.

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 06, 2003, 06:15:17 PM »
Holy crap in a box? Tomorrow arvo? Your sig states what I want to type here ^_^
As for me, I'm attending EB Blacktown's mid-night launch, It'll be interesting to see how many actually turn up.

It'll have to be at least 20, I mean, why would they bother if it was only like 5 people? It's going to cost EB a sh*t load to open the store that late, think of the security needed for the mall at that time of night.

OR I could just be like usual and go "NAH TO LAZY NEED SLEEP INSERT SLEEP HERE PRESS START HAPPY SUPER FUN CLOSE EYELID MEGA DREAM NIGHTMARE WOAH FLOATING TIME!"
And get it Friday morning...

And I dunno about the limited thing, it could very well be as limited as Nintendo are making out. We are only getting the left overs from Europe...

*Shrugs shoulders*

EDIT:

lol asl

OMG 18/M/OZZTRALEER!!11one!

do yuo leik MUSIC? OMG I LIKE WHAT VIDEO HITS SHOWS ME!!!11 U GOT A PIC 4 ME?!$*&* ILL GIVE YOU 1 OF ME!! LOLZ OMG WTF!!

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: May 06, 2003, 06:29:01 PM »
Leftovers from Europe or not, at least we're still getting them.

and what the hell are you talking about in the bit after the quote??

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 06, 2003, 06:38:30 PM »
.... Joey asked for a/s/l!

I replied in a typical chat room way.

*Spins around on chair*

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: May 06, 2003, 07:29:05 PM »

Originally posted by: Termin8Anakin

She also told me that I might be able to get my hands on Zelda as EARLY AS TOMORROW AFTERNOON!!!!!!! Screw the midnight launches from EB! Hahaha! And the fact that that it's a family store is probably why they can't open that late anyways. I just have to give her a call tomorrow afternoon after uni, and she'll tell me if she got the shipments in or not. There was probably around 20 names on the list for Zelda, and she said she ordered 60 copies, but only might get 10! And since I'm on the top, well, lucky me. Hahahahaha!

TOMOROW!!!!!!!!!!! You are one lucky bastard, heh teh funnies is i! EB just called me and said i can pick up zelda on...... friday

*continues playing paper ocarina to his cat epona*

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: May 06, 2003, 08:29:07 PM »
That's a rather large amount of shocked faces there Mario.
IF I DO get it tomrrow arvo, well, there's gonna be an even larger amount of shocked faces when I update my site and have PHOTOS to prove it.
If I get it on Friday though, well, I'll still have photos, but then Infernal and others who are going to the midnight launches will already have gotten it. But, there's gonna be photos. If you guys want photos of your "Zelda-get" reactions on my site, just email em to me and I'll pop em on.

It's gonna be tomorrow or friday everyone, and we will have our legends well under way!

Offline joeyjojo

• View Profile
« Reply #598 on: May 06, 2003, 08:42:02 PM »
i just called up my local EB. theyre not having a midnight launch cause there is too much hassle and procedure required. i dont really care. however, i do care that EB never sells me stuff before the release. even if they have it!

' WE'RE EB!!! WE PLAY BY THE BOOK CAUSE WE ARE THE ELITE GAMING STORE!!!! GO EB!! GO POLICY!!!'

i mean, they sold me rogue leader about a week or two before the cube even came out! and now they are treating me like a regular joeyjo. WELL SCREW THEM! (even though im going to continue to buy nearly everything from them) it just felt good to say that.

theyre opening at 8am. but come to think of it, i dont really want to get up that early man. why couldnt they just open at 9. i dont want to get sh1t all sleep and then have to get up early to secure my precious zeldy. its pointless.

oh yeah, i dont understand this "we are getting the leftover bonus disks from europe" mentality.
did they only give the bonus disks to the people who preordered? or did they have a limited amount that they were allowed to sell, regardless of preorder? or did they have a cutoff date for the bonus disk? or is the word "bonus disk" eating away at my brain like maggots?! like MAGGETSS!!!!?!?!?!?!  or what?

20/m/sydney (ive got a hot ass baby)
"OMG! I gotz teh powerup guys!"
-rick "powerup" powers

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: May 06, 2003, 10:16:19 PM »
i called EB and they said that yes 10000 was teh number delivered to australia, and that they had run out of their alotment ages ago!

*throws a mountain at termin8* damn you :\

btw i have liek 650 posts almost :\ i r teh uberspammer
UBER!