Community Forums > General Chat

Google Hum is here. Hum music into your phone to find that song in your head.

<< < (2/2)

Ian Sane:
I tried this out but it didn't seem to pick up most of what I tested with.  Maybe I suck at humming the tunes?  I tend to use dee's, should I replace them with doo's?  Day Tripper was one song I could get to consistently work, since it has a very distinct riff.

I tried a song that I remember hearing on the radio in high school once that I have never been able to find and it has been so long I probably am singing the one line I think I remember completely wrong.  It couldn't figure it out except one time it suggested "Carry On".  The problem is it only mentions the song name, not the artist.

Adrock:

--- Quote from: Ian Sane on October 29, 2020, 11:46:52 AM ---I tend to use dee's, should I replace them with doo's?
--- End quote ---
"That's the same thing. You just replaced dee's with doo's.

Ian Sane:

--- Quote from: Adrock on October 29, 2020, 02:01:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ian Sane on October 29, 2020, 11:46:52 AM ---I tend to use dee's, should I replace them with doo's?
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

D'OH!!

Going through different songs named "Carry On" I found one by Spacehog which is not the song I was looking for but sounds similar enough that I'm sure that's what Google was suggesting.  Fortunately the song is great and I'm glad to have found it!

ThePerm:

--- Quote from: Ian Sane on October 30, 2020, 11:48:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: Adrock on October 29, 2020, 02:01:20 PM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

D'OH!!

Going through different songs named "Carry On" I found one by Spacehog which is not the song I was looking for but sounds similar enough that I'm sure that's what Google was suggesting.  Fortunately the song is great and I'm glad to have found it!

--- End quote ---

That's the real winner. Finding songs you didn't know you liked. I tried the most mysterious song in the world and no results. Anyone recognize?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPGf4liO-KQ

Whatch youtuber Whang! for more details.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version