Author Topic: MEMOREX NUNCHUK SIDEKICK  (Read 2304 times)

Offline rodrigo

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
MEMOREX NUNCHUK SIDEKICK
« on: January 01, 2012, 06:58:54 PM »
Yesterday I found this item (Memorex  Wireless Nunchuk called "Sidekick"), but there's not info in the manual or box about the charge time by using the USB cable that came with  my unit. ¿Someone´s knows about that? 'cause I heard that the unit can easly overcharged...or the opposite... Thanks!!!

Offline Ymeegod

• Score: -16
    • View Profile
Re: MEMOREX NUNCHUK SIDEKICK
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 11:56:31 PM »
There was an problem with Wii Remote recharge stations that wouldn't detect when the battery was full--therefore it overcharged and casued fires and whatnot but I haven't heard anything about this product having the same issue. 

There's sadly no light to tell you when it's charged or how much of a chage it has, that Blue LED is just for show.

Offline rodrigo

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: MEMOREX NUNCHUK SIDEKICK
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 11:16:55 PM »
Well, in my fist charge...suddenly, apears a red light on the bottom of the memorex sidekick's nunchuk...after 5 hours, the red light was off and the control turn blue again when I put it on....I think that the probles is fixed, and maybe this ara a new revised units. I'm only guessing  :confused; . Someone have this control to share experiences?? Happy new year!!