Author Topic: Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 2.  (Read 21558 times)

Offline Fi

• Bombchu
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 2.
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2017, 03:09:18 AM »
also, like to point out Fi outed the "secret society" on day two. A secret society of 4 people.
What fiends. Only a piece of Mafia Scum would fail to capitalize the beginning of a sentence.

For context I only joined that secret alliance because I didn't trust Moblin and was suspicious about his generic looking PM. If what I've been told is correct than others also recieved similar PMs, although perhaps not with the same lettering.

Moblin was the closest thing I had to a lead so I decided to act on it and see what it revealed. I'd say it revealed alot.

You're last two posts have been revealing.

Either you are lying about PMing other people, or the people you Pm'd lied to you.

Also, the alliance was secret. You just let the secret out. I only pm'd epona and you about an alliance. Epona never responded...i accidentally sent him small sized font.

you brought in cuckoo, who I am most suspicious of because he screwed up telling a lie.

I sent this message to cuckoo in a fishing attempt. It was a specifically attempt response to see HOW he would answer the question.

Who are the other Mafia members?

How would I know.  I'm not Mafia?  You have any leads?

Woops mixed up the punctuation.

Should be...

How would I know? I'm not Mafia.  You have any leads?

No he could have just screwed up his punctuation, but that was kind of the point. I wanted to see if a mafia person would accidentally reveal themselves by not being too aware that when you are mafia you are told at the beginning of the game who the others are. If he was careless something could slip with that simple question. In a way I created a fake familiarity and trust by asking him a simple question and if he isn't guarded enough. It's a loaded question because it is manipulative.
#IlluminatingInformation

Also with all those times you mispelled Cucco you must be the godfather. :smug:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 03:31:22 AM by Fi »

Offline Moblin

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2017, 03:33:51 AM »
You were suspicious of my generic looking pm where I told you who the other person I messaged was?

Also, that's case not punctuation. Those are two different things.

I messaged two people. So, you spread a lie to the crowd. I'm calling you out on it.

Also, it was not optimal for me to vote dark link. I made the vote even. I don't want random townies voted out. If I even the vote I make a tie. Then I rely on other people to make votes and see how they act.

So they bandwagon me.

Even vote
Linebeck:Moblin , Dark Link: Mifa, Ravio:Cuckoo   

Even Vote
Linebeck:Moblin , Dark Link: Mifa, Ravio:Cuckoo, Moblin: Linebeck

Uneven Vote
Linebeck:Moblin , Dark Link: Mifa, Ravio:Cuckoo, Moblin: Linebeck, Fi: Moblin

Bandagon Vote
Linebeck:Moblin , Dark Link: Mifa, Ravio:Cuckoo, Moblin: Linebeck, Fi: Moblin, Cuckoo: Moblin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckoo

Sorry Japanese game developers want to decide to call a chicken a Cuckoo and then spell it Cucco. They can't even keep Kokiri strait.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 06:07:40 AM by Moblin »

Offline Moblin

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2017, 03:42:34 AM »
Speaking of which Epona what is your take on all of this?

Offline Fi

• Bombchu
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2017, 04:06:59 AM »
Just to be clear. This has nothing to do with Linebeck. Pretty much anyone who has been in PM contact with me knows I don't trust you. I even sent a PM to Epona to verify whether or not she received that PM. In fact here's the PM conversation from when I recruited Cucco.

So me and Moblin are doing a townie alliance. You want in?
Sounds good though moblin was a bit aggressive on the first pm to me so a bit apprehensive till the game plays out more.  Who is our first suspect?  Should we vote as a block even with the potential of a bomber?
I don't trust moblin either, tbh I'm partially in to keep an eye on him and whoever else he gets in on this (and it saves me the trouble of trying to set up an alliance myself.)

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 04:10:21 AM by Fi »

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2017, 04:12:28 AM »
This sword battle I'm having with a moblin is really intense. I'm never going to make it to Death Mountain at this rate.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Fi

• Bombchu
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2017, 04:13:38 AM »
Would it help if I told you how many Moblins you've slain? 72.

Offline Moblin

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2017, 04:13:53 AM »
Remember that thing I said about Paranoia?

If you're a townie you're too paranoid.

If you aren't you're acting too suspicious.

You guys are ganging up on me. I'm willing to change my vote, if you and cuckoo are.

Everyone will trust me when I'm a martyr.

Also, if you're a townie people will take you out tomorrow for voting against me.

If you're mafia then they'll take out you linebeck and cucco.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 04:16:53 AM by Moblin »

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2017, 05:07:58 AM »
As Shercluck decides to follow up on Hen-rietta's lead he travels to the site the proposed murder took place.

It seems Hen-rietta mistook the pinata for the great fairy.  All that remains is a bit of candy but no trace of blood.  Shercluck is then overwhelmed by a pungent mix of gunpowder and Moblin feces.  It seems when aggitated these creatures tend to throw it about to see if they can get it to stick. 

This must be the work of High School Gym Teacher Moblinarty, my arch nemesis of the day!  The gym teacher is known to have quite the temper and a lack of logic, a fan of conspiracies, and a stickler for punctuation. 

"This Ends Today Moblinarty?"
"This Ends Today Moblinarty!"[/fo Our hero exclaims.

This final problem has been lurking around for too long and now it seems the gym teacher claims to be building up a bomb stockpile.

I can't ask anyone else to take on this dasterdly bully.  Shercluck is willing to put his life on the line one against one versus this moblin and allow the townies to determine Sherclucks fate.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 07:36:27 PM by Cucco »
- Certified Ravio Inc Customer Service Field Agent

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2017, 05:29:41 AM »
Oh my lots of arguing and finger pointing happening now. This is like when my spiders go after little grasshoppers.  Speaking of spiders I did receive a letter from Moblin about spiders and I wrote back and then didn't hear anything else from Moblin. 

Fi is using PMs to prove a point and that is generally not an ethical move in this game of Mafia.

All I am hearing back and forth is finger pointing and a few things stand out to me which give me pause...

So someone told Moblin that he was searched and came back Mafia so I ask this question.  If the Lens of truth found a player why have I not heard from either the lens of Truth or from someone who the Lens of Truth trusts like I requested last night?   Why am I hearing about this in the thread instead of PM.

Another thing is Fi is claiming that everyone that has been in contact with her has been messaged by Moblin about an alliance. I have really only received one PM from Moblin and that was about spiders. So I am not sure where Fi is getting this info that Moblin wanted an alliance.   

Also the posts from a select few players is giving me concern from near the end of Day 1 and this whole thing on Day 2.

So at this point I am thinking of where I really want my vote to go.

"...Oh, boy! I thought you were a giant grasshopper! But you're not! You're a person! Still, you're wearing those clothes, so that tells me you like bugs too! Oh, boy, I forgot the formalities! You have an audience with the princess of the bug kingdom. Agitha is my name!"

Offline Moblin

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2017, 06:12:23 AM »
I can't tell if Fi is playing like a mafia goon or a paranoid player. I'm removing my vote.

There's a lot of information and counter information and propaganda. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully more voices will pipe in and make all of this clearer.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 06:14:57 AM by Moblin »

Offline Tingle.

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2017, 06:19:11 AM »
Looks like my suspicions were right lovelies! WHOOOOHOHOOOO!
Vote Dark Link

Offline Navi

• Ball and Chain
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2017, 10:56:23 AM »
HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!LISTEN!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!
LISTEN!LISTEN!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!
HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!

Vote Agitha
Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!

Offline Hestu

• Megaton Hammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2017, 12:42:46 PM »
Chakulahaka! While he may look big and scary, I think that deep down, Moblin might not be a bad guy after all. Things may just be getting heated because there are no real leads yet, so I don't want to be quick to go after players trying to find some.

I'm more concerned about people who pretend to be fairies. I'm from the forest, I know what a fairy looks like, and that isn't it.

Vote-a-ote-ote! Tingle!

♪Tingley tingley! Numby numby!♪
♪I've got a feeling, I ain't no dummy!♪

Offline Great Deku Tree

• Slingshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2017, 01:52:28 PM »
Alright, everybody still seems suspicious. Dark Link seems a little too eager, Cucco seems a little too talkative, Moblin... I was more suspicious of him earlier, now I don't think he his Mafia. He seems too earnest. Fi is eager to attack Moblin, but I don't know if that proves anything. Tingle seems a little too sly... Agitha I don't think is mafia, but I'm not sure. That goes for the others as well, Hetsu, Navi, and who am I missing?

I think for now, Dark Link seems the most likely suspect. Vote Dark Link for now. Can we get a tally please?

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2017, 02:20:28 PM »
Alright, everybody still seems suspicious. Dark Link seems a little too eager, Cucco seems a little too talkative, Moblin... I was more suspicious of him earlier, now I don't think he his Mafia. He seems too earnest. Fi is eager to attack Moblin, but I don't know if that proves anything. Tingle seems a little too sly... Agitha I don't think is mafia, but I'm not sure. That goes for the others as well, Hetsu, Navi, and who am I missing?

I think for now, Dark Link seems the most likely suspect. Vote Dark Link for now. Can we get a tally please?

Hello, friendly tree! Uncle Ravio's Miracle Elixir is sure to help you punch up that memory! Take just one swig a day for two weeks, and you'll be able to recall any detail you need!

Uncle Ravio's Miracle Elixir: Don't forget to take your medicine!
https://ravizon.herokuapp.com
Buy tools! Buy weapons! Rent votes!

Offline Fi

• Bombchu
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2017, 03:54:42 PM »
I wish to receive more information from Moblin about a few matters and have decided to remove my vote against him. If this information is not recieved than I shall reinstate my vote against him.

I misunderstood the contents of the PMs I recieved. I was so convinced that the PM he sent me was sent enmasse that at the slightest mention of "Oh I recieved a PM from Moblin" I assumed it was the same one. From what I can tell his story on PMs is indeed accurate.

I am still uncertain on how much I trust him but it seems unfair to try and vote him out based on what seems to have been a massive misunderstanding on my part.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 04:02:12 PM by Fi »

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2017, 04:34:20 PM »
As I trek to the last known location of the Moblin I seek my sword begins to pull in another direction.  Perhaps Moblinarty was not behind this after all and was set up as the fall guy.  Many whispers abound trying to force me to trail Dark Link.  Is this a ruse?  Or an attempt to divert attention from Moblinarty?  For the time being Moblinarty will have to wait...

While the trail for the Fairy Killer comes to one dead end all the commotion must have stirred up some other clues to the true culprit of the unspeakable crime of Fairycide.

Offline Linebeck

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2017, 06:28:09 PM »
*Points to the horizon!*

The majority of people voting are not townies!

Link, count the votes!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 06:29:45 PM by Linebeck »

Offline Moblin

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2017, 07:23:43 PM »
As of 4:23 PST
Dark Link: Mipha,
Agitha: Dark Link,
 Linebeck:Moblin,
Cucco: ??Moblin??,
Tingle:Dark Link,
Navi:agatha,
Hestu:Tingle
Great Deku tree: Dark Link

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2017, 08:02:38 PM »
Sorry. Been out and about most of today. Only had time to check in here and there and make sure there weren't any messages or questions I'd have to reply to.

Here's the current vote tally:

Dark Link - 4
Agitha - 1
Mipha - 1
Moblin - 1
Tingle - 1

Cucco does have an image stating Vote Moblin but underneath it he has struck out the words Vote Moblin. Therefore, I've taken this to mean he has cancelled that vote when making this tally. But, just to be safe, I am going to let it be known that any votes cast in picture/image form do not count but only votes in bold text will.

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2017, 08:10:08 PM »
ATTENTION PLAYERS:

We are now accepting requests for internships at Ravio Inc. We have a free digital manual! Please contact your local Ravio Recruiter, he'll be wearing the ears, for more information.
https://ravizon.herokuapp.com
Buy tools! Buy weapons! Rent votes!

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2017, 08:47:32 PM »
Vote Cia...

until we hear from you...

I don't like the quiet ones, or the loud ones ( Moblin )

« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 09:42:00 PM by Cucco »

Offline Dampé

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2017, 09:32:33 PM »
Dampé feels much wearisome and tired, such a deep, dark pit he had to dig. Burrowing creatures did not take kindly to ol' Dampé's presence, but all he tries is to preserve calm and rest for those departed, and the bottom-dwellers.

Dampé fears that Dark Link may be wearing a Blast Mask, purposefully drawing many votes, aimed at taking many kinds souls at once. Dampé does not want to dig evermore during the day.

Offline Tingle.

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2017, 10:32:02 PM »
I WANT MY FREEEEEE STUFFF
VE/S/09/99

Do I get it now hunnybunny?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 11:41:27 PM by Link Link »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2017, 11:40:27 PM »
Alright. Let's double check the tally and see if there has been any change.

A slight update:

Dark Link - 2
Agitha - 1
Cia
Mipha - 1
Moblin - 1
Tingle - 1

It appears people are afraid of voting to much for one candidate with the bomber around. That just gives Spirit Flute more power, I suppose.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 11:50:17 PM by Link Link »