Author Topic: Zelda's Delayed Until 2016 and We're Talking About It Live  (Read 1447 times)

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
Zelda's Delayed Until 2016 and We're Talking About It Live
« on: March 27, 2015, 12:40:00 PM »

So that Zelda Wii U delay sure is a bummer. Join Neal and Addison as they talk about the delay and what it means for Wii U in 2015.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/video/39937/zeldas-delayed-until-2016-and-were-talking-about-it-live

What a Friday afternoon bummer! The Legend of Zelda on Wii U, which was slated for a 2015 release in public by Eiji Aonuma three months ago, is very likely getting pushed back to 2016 (or maybe even beyond). Zelda on Wii U won't be at E3 2015, either, according to Nintendo of America. Wow. What a crappy fourth birthday for the 3DS in North America.

Join Neal, John, Curt, and Addison as they talk about it live starting at around 8 p.m. ET (or not live if you see this later).

Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Re: Zelda's Delayed Until 2016 and We're Talking About It Live
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 01:05:57 AM »
I like these videos keep em coming guys. Personally looking at the Wii U release schedule I am fine with Zelda not coming this year, mainly because if X is as big as they are saying there is not enough time to play both of those games in the same year. A 2D Metroid would be a perfect fit and if they do another HD remake I would want Sunshine or Mario 64 before another Zelda but if they do a Zelda I vote for OOT.

I also think this could be a good time to announced a Paper Mario as a replacement as Mario seems to be taking center stage with Wii U. Unless this really is the final march for Wii U before they gear up whatever NX turns out to be.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline fred13

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
Re: Zelda's Delayed Until 2016 and We're Talking About It Live
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 01:59:08 PM »
Why did you not consider a skyward sword HD? I also agree with marvel_moviefan_2012 Mario Shine HD would be AWESOME

I'm also surprised none of you predicted it would come out on NX instead of Wii U