Author Topic: SNES- Nintendo Switch Online Expansion  (Read 2170 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
SNES- Nintendo Switch Online Expansion
« on: September 30, 2022, 04:47:07 AM »
So to preface this I want to get the community gaming together to help bring more activity to the forum and excitement here.

I have been playing various SWE with her in co-op since 2021 and I want to get that going here forhere again when the Wii era on the forums were at the height of activity.

So I am going to start the NWR SNES Expansion Online Revitalize Initiative.

So lets get to the games!!!

These games are online player from the SNES Switch Expansion as of this topic. When more games are added I will add them to the OP and the latest post.

Super Mario World
Panel De Pon
Super Mario Kart
Donkey Kong Country
Natrume Championship Wrestling
DKC 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
Mario's Super Picross
The Peace Keepers
DKC: 3: Dikie Kong's Double Trouble
Stunt Race FX
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Tuff E Nuff
Kirby's Dream Course
DOOMSDAY WARRIOR
SUPER Soccer
Super Baseball Simulator 1,000
Super Puyo Puyo 2
Cave Man Ninja aka Joe and Mac
BRAWL BROTHERS
Magical Drop 2
Super Tennis
Joe and Mac 2: Lost in the Tropics
Super Mario All Stars
Kirby Super Star
Pop'n TwinBee
Smash Tennis
Rival Turf!
Wild Guns
Kirby's Avalanche
Fighters History

So to see up times and pairings just say you are in and post what games you want to play from the above games and with who.

I will compiie them daily in a second post and then the players can then contact each other.  On here, Discord, text, whatever and then come back to this topic to talk about your experiences.

I think that is it.  Just let me know if I didn't cover something and I will add it here in this post.

Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: SNES- Nintendo Switch Online Expansion
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 05:00:16 AM »
User Name           Friend Code      Games I want to play     Who with in general.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BeautifulShy     SW- 2862-0721-2519  Fighters History            Mop it up
                                                         Kirby Super Star          Khushrenada
                                                         DKC2                         Stevey
                                                         Stunt Race FX             BlackNMild
                                                         Pop'n TwinBee             NeoStar9
                                                         Super Mario Kart         Golden Phoenix

NWR users to be added in the future.

One other thing if it isn't quite clear the game next to the user name doesn't mean they want to play that game with that user but just a general list of games and user the person wants to play and with.

Okay you can now post.

Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.