Author Topic: Mafia 89: RECVMake Neighbor Day 4  (Read 9278 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Mafia 89: RECVMake Neighbor Day 4
« on: April 30, 2022, 10:42:52 AM »
Story
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Mafia 89: RECVMake Neighbor Day 4
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2022, 11:00:07 AM »
Results of Day and Night 3

The Perm was voted out and The Perm was the Organization Mafia Goon.

The Organization Mafia targeted Luigi Dude but was protected.

The day period will run for 48 hours or until a majority is reached and is held for at least a hour. The night action period, in which certain roles may submit their night actions will last for 24 hours after the end of day period. After those 24 hours have passed the next day will begin.  I will start the next day earlier if I get every action in and get confirmation that they don't want to change their night actions before the 24 hours are up.

With 8 players alive the majority will be 5 players voting for the same person and that vote staying for one hour.

Tonight is the Ashford Mafia Neighborization or Hit night since it is an even day/night.

Claire Redfield can message me on here or on Discord your investigation or decide to save your investigation to use the following day.  You can save as many investigations as you want and you can use however the amount of those saved investigations you wish. So if you have 3 saved investigations you can use two of them and have left over till the next night where you have 2 for that night.

Steve Burnside can message me any protection orders during the night be it self protection and/or protecting another player.   Steve can self protect and someone else during the same night.

Sadler can role block someone tonight.

Players alive in the game.

stevey
Order.RSS
TopHatAnt123
Bungle 4
Mop it up
Luigi Dude
Stratos
lolmonade
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2022, 11:07:08 AM »
The day has started.   

By the way I love the Resident Evil YT community.  A few of my faves are The Sphere Hunter, Residence of Evil, CarcinogenSDA and Avalanche reviews.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2022, 01:22:24 PM »
I have to adult today so I will be away from my laptop but I will have my phone with me. So if you have a question let me know.  It may not be as quick or extensive as you might need but I will respond when I can. 

Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2022, 02:47:21 PM »
Finally a turnaround!

It strikes me as a little odd that there wasn't some sort of effort to try saving ThePerm. He didn't even cast a vote, himself. It makes me wonder if at least one of his cohorts was involved with voting him out for appearances. Luigi Dude is one of the ones who voted but with this result he's rather unlikely. I think I'll try Vote Bungle4

There is also the other Mafia to be concerned with, especially since they'll be acting again tonight. But I don't really have anything on them and would just be guessing.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2022, 05:20:10 PM »
Woo some good luck for once! I'm feeling pretty confident in a Bungle vote, I find the last minute vote yesterday highly suspicious. As if they were waiting to see how things would play out in order to save both of them.

Vote Bungle4

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2022, 05:30:50 PM »
and I'm back.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2022, 08:28:10 PM »
In case you did not notice I was not that far behind in votes to ThePerm. If someone came in last minute they could have easily given me a plurality. Not to mention nobody was joining me in voting Stratos. I think it is more suspicious that TOPHATANT123 and Order.RSS did not vote for ThePerm and thus I vote TOPHATANT123

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2022, 11:00:31 PM »
36 hours left in the day.

Vote tally

Bungle4-2 votes

TOPHATANT123-1 vote
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2022, 11:00:10 AM »
24 hours left in the day.

Vote Tally

Bungle4- 2 votes

TopHatAnt123-1 vote.

Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2022, 02:42:17 PM »
Based on the evidence, I'm going to have to go with Vote Bungle4.  There was only one hour left in the vote and ThePerm still had a 1 vote lead over Bungle4.  I can understand being worried, but changing their vote at the last minute when they were still safe just feels rather suspicious.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2022, 02:46:25 PM »
In case you did not notice I was not that far behind in votes to ThePerm. If someone came in last minute they could have easily given me a plurality. Not to mention nobody was joining me in voting Stratos. I think it is more suspicious that TOPHATANT123 and Order.RSS did not vote for ThePerm and thus I vote TOPHATANT123

That's fair, I guess I don't have a great reason on why I didn't join the votes against ThePerm. I actually meant to reach out to him, but wound up procrastinating until there were already several votes out.

Looking at ThePerm's actions knowing their role now: 
Day 1: no votes, but does post (possibly to appear active?)
Day 2: starts thread with confusion on the Day ending early, i'm gonna say that's probably legit.
Then bandwagons the vote against Mop, which was already at 2-1-1 and pushes it to 3-1-1
Day 3: gets voted on, replies he keeps forgetting the game is on. Could be true. Notably does not vote when he could've stuck a vote on Bungle or Stratos to push them out instead.

It's certainly a logical fallacy to assume one Mafia member would copy the other's actions, so I'm not saying this is foolproof. But yesterday's vote sort of mirrors ThePerm on Day 2, where a majority was safe and someone extends the lead.

Combined with Perm not voting Stratos or Bungle to force a tie feels sus: Mafia is guaranteed to lose a member by letting the vote stand. Throwing it to a tie reduces the odds of a loss to 3/9 (33%). I don't see a reason not to go for that, unless you aim to bury a trail by voting one of your own out.

Vote Bungle4
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 05:23:48 PM by Order.RSS »

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2022, 03:14:39 PM »
Bungle4 has 4 votes.

TopHatAnt123-1

One more vote for Bungle and holding for one hour will end the day early.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2022, 11:13:09 PM »
12 hours left in the day

Bungle4- Four votes on them

TopHatAnt123- One vote on them.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2022, 11:08:25 AM »
Bungle4 has been voted out.  They had 4 votes on them.

TopHatAnt123only had 1 vote.

Night actions start now and will run 24 hours or until I get all actions in and confirmation of the actions.

The Ashford Mafia has actions now. They can neighborize a player or use a mafia hit tonight.  One or the other.

Claire can send in an investigation or save an investigation.  Send me your choice on the forum PMs or on Discord messages.

Steve you can use a self protect and/or protection.  You know the deal at this point.

Osmond Sadler you can send me a message on who you want to block.

The 24 hour period starts now.
Alexis, she/her/Miss