Author Topic: Future Mafia Games  (Read 413503 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Future Mafia Games
« Reply #1225 on: January 17, 2022, 10:28:31 AM »
Thank you for the thoughts. I've still been mulling it all over since posting. I've since come up with what I think may be a good compromise. I'm just about close to putting the pieces together to make it blend with the Pikmin theme as best as I can so hopefully I can post something soon on it. 
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #1226 on: February 22, 2022, 07:38:18 PM »
Just a little heads up I will likely be posting a sign up thread for the next Mafia game in about a week or so.  Mafia 89:  Resident Evil Neighborizer Remastered.   Like Capcom I am remaking my Resident Evil Mafia games and this will be a similar format as the last game but with a bit more refinement and a bit more pretty. 

After that I will either take a break as I may or may not be in the process of moving but my next game after the above will be about the gaming industry and all the news that Ubisoft, Activision/Blizzard and other companies in the news will be the theme. 

So to sum,  One week or so for the next signup thread so folks can talk about the Pikmin game,   I will host another game(RE:N) and then down the road a Game Industry Mafia game.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: February 23, 2022, 07:11:07 PM »
Will Microsoft and Sony be the mafia's and "killing" townies is them being bought up? Then Nintendo is more the vigilante or something?
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #1228 on: February 23, 2022, 08:01:19 PM »
Will Microsoft and Sony be the mafia's and "killing" townies is them being bought up? Then Nintendo is more the vigilante or something?

Basically it will be in line with what Ubisoft, Activison Blizzard and all the atrosities they have done to the gaming industry and their workers.   At this point I have a very broad brush of what I am doing with the GIM game which will be down the road.

Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #1229 on: March 03, 2022, 12:45:43 AM »
Well it has been longer than a week and I just got news than in one week I will get more news on my housing voucher so I am going to wait to post signups for another week so I can see if I get a confirmation of a voucher and I can decide if I host a game or not.  If no news then I will post the signup thread and if there is good news on that I can forgo the game till after I am settled in again and someone else can host a game.

I am sorry for the delay but I want to make sure I give my full attention to hosting and what the game deserves.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #1230 on: March 05, 2022, 05:53:33 PM »

Announcing Mafia #91: Hades!

What? The 91st forum mafia game, hosted by yours Narrating truly, themed around the 2020 game Hades.
Where? In the deepest levels of the Greek Underworld, where River Styx welcomes those who boarded near Feneos, there lies... the NWR forum.
When? Time is relative in the eternal toiling that is our (after)life. But May or June seems doable.
How? I've got two versions in mind, one simple, one more complicated. Depending how simple/complicated the upcoming games are, I will pick whichever is the opposite of what came before.
Why? Why indeed.

Before the game starts I'll run a poll to see how familiar folks are with this game. This'll make it easily understandable to everyone, regardless of whether they've played Hades. It'll also help decide how cagey I'll be regarding spoilers. 

Well it has been longer than a week and I just got news than in one week I will get more news on my housing voucher so I am going to wait to post signups for another week so I can see if I get a confirmation of a voucher and I can decide if I host a game or not.  If no news then I will post the signup thread and if there is good news on that I can forgo the game till after I am settled in again and someone else can host a game.

I am sorry for the delay but I want to make sure I give my full attention to hosting and what the game deserves.

Take your time Bshy, the game can wait. Good luck!