Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Games you DON'T want to see come out

<< < (4/5) > >>

TheHumbleSavage:
one franchise I really don't wanna see get a new game coming soon is those godforsaken Raving Rabbids....

Hate em, they, Assassin's Creed, & Just Dance killed our boy Rayman.

TheHumbleSavage:
My hatred for the Rabbids is unlimited, they,Bubsy Bobcat, & CID The Dummy are the worst game characters IMO ever because they're annoying,unlikeable,dumb,insufferable, and ruin everything, not to mention they're examples of poorly written idiot heroes as the Rabbids are just jerks IMO, they ruin everything for Rayman & Friends and act cruel to characters like Rayman, in Mario+Rabbids 1 and 2 they started the whole events because of their own stupidity yet you never see Mario & Co at least give them comeuppance for their actions as rather than beat them up and abuse them they just accept them and all is forgiven, wow, lame ending, their actions could get them arrested too, plus along with AC and JD they are part of the main reason why we haven't gotten a new main series Rayman game.
IMO all their merchandise is terrible, their TV Show sucks, their games (IMO even the Mario crossover because they could have chosen Rayman! Why not him? They just chose the Rabbids because they thought they would work better when IMO they don't!) all are trash, and one thing I like is seeing the Rabbids get abused and beat up and punished in all kinds of ways, the Rabbid abuse I approve of, serves them right for us Rayman fans who hate them.

if you like them,Bubsy, & CID I respect your opinion, but I conclude that in my opinion the Rabbids aren't worth my time and if I wasn't wasting my time with these sad excuses for a mascot then nobody else should.

End of Story. 

Kairon:

--- Quote from: TheHumbleSavage on August 28, 2021, 05:42:56 PM ---one franchise I really don't wanna see get a new game coming soon is those godforsaken Raving Rabbids....

--- End quote ---

Just Dance is innocent in this. Great game series and fun for a lot of people at my office.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: TheHumbleSavage on August 28, 2021, 05:42:56 PM ---one franchise I really don't wanna see get a new game coming soon is those godforsaken Raving Rabbids....

--- End quote ---

Kind of hard to say they killed Rayman when Rayman Origins and Legends did get released to critical acclaim while the Rabbids seemed to be running out of steam at the point. Slow sales for Rayman Legends seemed to have killed Rayman more than those other series. There was a Rabbids game at the launch of the Wii or close to it with Rabbids Land. Rayman Legends came out much later. I didn't think there was another Rabbids game until Mario + Rabbids but looking over the series on Wikipedia, I see there were some other games for mobile and XBox/PS. That said, I think most gamers had stopped caring about the Rabbids around the time Wii U launched and Rayman was gaining popularity again with Origins but the delays of Legends being released seemed to have killed some possible momentum for your boy.

NWR_insanolord:
Mario & Rabbids did very well, enough to get a sequel, but I don’t think the Rabbids were a huge part of that, it’s just a great game that happens to include them. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version