Community Forums > Movies & TV

IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)

<< < (925/926) > >>

BlackNMild2k1:

--- Quote from: Stratos on August 24, 2021, 01:59:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on August 23, 2021, 10:01:35 PM ---It's a long "Teaser" and reveals some speculation as now confirmed.
**SPOILER**Doc Ock makes an appearance**SPOILER**

--- End quote ---

Also hear the Green Goblin laughing in one scene with one of his green bombs rolling.

--- End quote ---

There's also a shot of The Lizard and hints at possibly Shocker and Sandman in the movie as well.

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on August 27, 2021, 10:26:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: Stratos on August 24, 2021, 01:59:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on August 23, 2021, 10:01:35 PM ---It's a long "Teaser" and reveals some speculation as now confirmed.
**SPOILER**Doc Ock makes an appearance**SPOILER**

--- End quote ---

Also hear the Green Goblin laughing in one scene with one of his green bombs rolling.

--- End quote ---

There's also a shot of The Lizard and hints at possibly Shocker and Sandman in the movie as well.

--- End quote ---

Let's see that's one, two, three, four, five?  Seems one shy of a Sinister Six.

Stratos:
Another thing of note for me is the Spiderman trailer is the first of the Phase 4 stuff that's got me excited enough to consider going back to theaters, though I'm still on the fence.

Everything else has just not been interesting enough to make me consider it. I was beginning to think that the magic was over with me and the MCU but it may just be the pandemic raining on my parade.

Finally sat down and watched the first three What If episodes and they've been pretty enjoyable. Seeing Steve as a proto-Iron Man with Captain Carter was cool, Star-Lord was way more interesting with T'Challa than I thought it would be, and the Fury one was surprisingly dark but still held my attention.

ThePerm:
"Be careful what you wish for Parker" sounded to me like James Franco, which I've seen nobody mention.

I imagine Disney would keep Franco under wraps because of Franco's shady controversies. Better to pretend he's not there and have him in the movie then to be forced to remove him if something comes up.

BlackNMild2k1:
I keep coming back to this site even though it a barren wasteland of non-replies to post from who knows how many days/weeks ago.....

But I come bearing gifts for those that too wander in here almost by habit in hopes of some sort of morsel of conversation that has continued.

Here is the Hawkeye trailer (and this looks like it's gonna be FUN)
**watch trailer before scrolling further down**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VYb3B1ETlk

I've never read the Hawkeye comics, but I wanna guess this will probably be heavily influenced by that "Hawkguy" Matt Fraction run that I always see people reference.

Yes it is Christmas themed, and YES there is a Captain America Musical on Broadway, and yes it picks up on the Ronan storyline as well, so that was not just dropped and forgotten.
There are a lot of people that came back and realized their loved ones were murdered by Ronan for likely stepping up to fill a void in whatever underworld **** they have going on.

and to reiterate, this looks like it's gonna be a FUN Xmas/Holiday Adventure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version