Community Forums > Movies & TV

All Things Netflix! Coming Soon: The Netflix Experience, Live and In Person!??

<< < (132/138) > >>

NWR_insanolord:
At this point I'm tempted to just drop Netflix. There's just less and less stuff there I care about as a lot of the studios have moved to their own platforms.

Stratos:
I get Netflix free through my phone carrier so its nothing to keep it around as an option. Its still the best platform from a functional/technical standpoint so easiest to open for mindless watching. Though the backlog of stuff on D+ I'm working through has effectively taken the place of Netflix for the most part.

Also, seems it was confirmed that the Netflix Marvel shows are moving to D+.

ThePerm:
nevermind

Stratos:
So when we changing the title of this thread to "Netflix getting hit hard lately..."?

BlackNMild2k1:
Apparently Netflix is exploring licensing out some of it's Netflix Originals

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/netflix-considering-selling-original-shows-for-syndication-reruns-to-other-networks/

Personally I think it's a good idea to re-introduce some older Netflix material to an audience that ma not be familiar with those properties, and even bring them back to Netflix when New Season/Sequels are released.
I mean it might even introduce some of older good stuff to current and long-time subscribers as well, as most of that older content may be drowned out by all the new stuff (garbage and quality) constantly added to the service.

Also easy money to fund more hopefully quality originals that they can then eventually license back out to keep the cycle going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version