Community Forums > Movies & TV

All Things Netflix! Coming Soon: The Netflix Experience, Live and In Person!??

<< < (4/138) > >>

Ceric:
Sounds like a regular CEO.  If my experience is any indication only 10% or so of CEO's are any good.

ThePerm:
also, think about this. The US postal service is in the pits right now, and might get shut down, from what i rememeber Netflix was their largest customer, polar bear die when the ice melts.

nickmitch:
Qwikster going up against Gamefly is gonna be interesting. I always thought Netflix should just buy gamefly outright, keep the branding, but just utilize their superior supply chain. I'll be interested in seeing how this goes.

Morari:

--- Quote from: ThePerm on September 19, 2011, 08:43:58 PM ---also, think about this. The US postal service is in the pits right now, and might get shut down, from what i rememeber Netflix was their largest customer, polar bear die when the ice melts.

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't worry too much about the USPS. Of all the dumb things the government has spent money on (wars on terrorism, wars on drugs, wars on cats, wars, wars, wars, corrupt bankers, short-sighted automobile industries, etc), I imagine they can spend a little on what has proven time and time again to be a ridiculously useful service.

Wait. That would be a sensible decision. Never mind, the USPS is doomed. :(

Ceric:

--- Quote from: Morari on September 19, 2011, 10:19:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: ThePerm on September 19, 2011, 08:43:58 PM ---also, think about this. The US postal service is in the pits right now, and might get shut down, from what i rememeber Netflix was their largest customer, polar bear die when the ice melts.

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't worry too much about the USPS. Of all the dumb things the government has spent money on (wars on terrorism, wars on drugs, wars on cats, wars, wars, wars, corrupt bankers, short-sighted automobile industries, etc), I imagine they can spend a little on what has proven time and time again to be a ridiculously useful service.

Wait. That would be a sensible decision. Never mind, the USPS is doomed. :(

--- End quote ---
These are the same people that thought a non-government ran and funded Postal Service could survive long term.  I mean seriously everyone knew the pricing model wasn't sound but needed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version