Author Topic: The Great GameFAQs Character Battle II  (Read 40117 times)

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
RE:The Great GameFAQs Character Battle II
« Reply #275 on: September 02, 2003, 07:10:21 AM »
I'd like to take a moment to say "lol owned" and "the moderator report function is pretty cool."

Offline Ninja X

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 02, 2003, 08:16:32 AM »

Originally posted by: SKH4Life

Why wont you and your Nintendo Fanboy behind shut the hell up? Play Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix or download "Showdown of Fate" on KaZaA and tell me if the "girl with a gigantic sword" is easy to beat you damn fanboy.

I don't even know why you idiots are mad. Last year, both Nintendo characters got in the finals. Why wont you all give squaresoft fans a chance and have there 2 favorite characters in the finals? I hate Nintendo fans, they are so selfish.

LMAO.  Oh, that was hilarious!

Honestly, you can't take a joke about Cloud and Sephiroth?  Wow...they're just video game characters.  Some people take this contest WAY too seriously.

Hmm...you call me a fanboy, yet you sound like one yourself.  Geez, man, honestly, somebody who registers at a Nintendo site to bash Nintendo fans needs some time off from his/her computer.

So listen to me...back away from the computer.  Slowly turn it off.  Now go to your front door.  Open it, and step outside.  Yes, yes...don't be worried.   The light shining in your eyes is from a little thing in our universe called the sun.  It does no harm.  Now look around.   You'll see many mysterious things that you haven't seen in your lifetime, but don't be intimidated.  Most of these mysterious things are harmless.  For example, look at the green stuff in front of your house.  Pretty, ain't it?  It's called grass.  But enough of me talking.  Go, young one, enjoy the world and foget this petty contest!
I got some killaz on my payroll.

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 02, 2003, 11:32:34 AM »
Good to know you're on the ball, Ninja.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

« Reply #278 on: September 02, 2003, 01:01:48 PM »
Awww, I missed the whole flame war. Maybe homework is good for something....

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
RE: The Great GameFAQs Character Battle II
« Reply #279 on: September 02, 2003, 01:46:29 PM »
Heh.  I reported him again today Mouse.  I got a nice warning for my part in this too.  

Anyways, I trust that you will all vote for Cloud in the last match?  I would really rather that the cross dressing guy with a big sword to make up for his lack of other things wins over the ultra-femmie closet homosexual with an Oedipus Complex.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 02, 2003, 02:10:02 PM »
I guess I'll vote for Cloud- Sephiroth was a bitch in Kingdom Hearts.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline Ninja X

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 02, 2003, 03:21:38 PM »
I'll vote for Cloud.  Sephiroth is cool, but I'll vote for the underdog.

Mental case > Girl/guy who takes orders from his/her mom
I got some killaz on my payroll.

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 02, 2003, 03:46:23 PM »
I don't like either so I will just refrain from voting.  Frankly I have missed several of the matches, i didn't vote for Link until late at night because I just happened to realize I hadn't been to GameFAQS for a few days.  Oh well, the world hasn't ended because Link didn't make the finals, at least he got as far as he did.
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 02, 2003, 11:19:25 PM »
Woo! Cloud vs Sephiroth! -___-

I refuse to vote

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 03, 2003, 01:13:46 AM »
so do i, im still adamant that it should be 1 character per series, and especially not more than 1 per game, thats just silly :\

meh, only a stupid internet poll 'well done square fans + cheats'

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: September 03, 2003, 08:24:45 AM »
i completely disagree with you, piac.  if you limit it to one character per series you're going to have way too many battles like mario vs aiai.  it's just not entertaining to see one character blow the other away.

yeah, i'd like to see kid icarus vs doshin the giant, but it would more likely be kid icarus vs link and doshin vs cloud.

perhaps gamefaqs.com can have another battle vs all the people who lost in the first round.  it would be nice to see captain olimar make it past the first round.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 03, 2003, 10:15:57 AM »
well yeah thats probably a better idea, have an elite devision and an 'unknowns' devision, so i can see Guybrush win or murray....