Author Topic: Are we ever getting Player's Choice games in NA?  (Read 7022 times)

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
Re: Are we ever getting Player's Choice games in NA?
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2011, 07:26:04 PM »
We have a few budget lines here in NA. They are called THQ, Ubisoft, EA, etc.
is your sanity...

Offline Ymeegod

• Score: -16
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2011, 09:21:13 PM »
See the problem is there's TONS of budgetted WII games that end up selling due mostly to casual gamers not knowning any better.  That's why I think it's important for Player's Choice to make a comeback.  And yeah, I don't disagree with Nintendo, if the game still sells than keep it at that price but as someone already listed there's plenty of Nintendo titles that didn't sell as hot.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2011, 04:29:57 PM »
We have a few budget lines here in NA. They are called THQ, Ubisoft, EA, etc.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Louieturkey

• Terrifying fantasies
  • Score: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2011, 07:21:04 PM »
See the problem is there's TONS of budgetted WII games that end up selling due mostly to casual gamers not knowning any better.  That's why I think it's important for Player's Choice to make a comeback.  And yeah, I don't disagree with Nintendo, if the game still sells than keep it at that price but as someone already listed there's plenty of Nintendo titles that didn't sell as hot.
The problem is that Nintendo thinks if they drop the price of the games that don't sell as well, then people will stop buying the ones that sell because they want to wait for the price to drop on those.  So Nintendo won't drop the price on anything so that everything has a chance to keep selling.