Author Topic: Grand 3DS Game List Oct-2nd  (Read 7662 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: Grand 3DS Game List Oct-2nd
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2010, 07:07:51 PM »
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/10/18/hudson-bringing-bonk-tetris-and-omega-five-to-3ds/

Hudson Soft’s slate of Nintendo 3DS games goes beyond Bomberman and Deca Sports Extreme. Their Nintendo 3DS page lists six games including Omega Five (temporary title).

Natsume developed Omega Five for Hudson and it’s available on Xbox Live Arcade right now. [...]

Hudson also has Bonk (temporary title) and Tetris (temporary title) in the pipeline too. [...]

Here’s a list of Hudson’s games with temporary titles and rough timelines.

Spring
Kororinpa series
Deca Sports Extreme
Omega Five

Bomberman
Bonk
Tetris

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2010, 08:02:55 PM »
I really really really really hope that Tetris (temporary title) will change to Tetris Sphere 3D.
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2010, 11:57:15 PM »
Kororinpa in 3D with tilt controls sounds awesome (though mixing those two things might not work well).
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2010, 08:49:05 PM »
New titles from Level 5.

Prof Layton
Kyaba Joppi
Time Travelers
Fantasy Life
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2010, 02:01:31 PM »
Here are some gameplay videos from some Japanese game show.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W68CPInmYc

Resident Evil: Revelations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8BWvgtqDUw

Ridge Racer 3DS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTvILc4Zygk

Steel Diver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYrDgOot3YI

Nintendogs & Cats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEheMLpUYI

Samurai Warriors Chronicle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHa-pRZqPq4

Offline alegoicoe

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2010, 03:22:35 PM »
^just saw the zelda video, looks damn good, and the system even better.
Nintendo Network ID: LivByDCreed
Switch Friend Code: SW-4906-9561-1308

Offline MaryJane

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2010, 08:00:17 PM »
Wow that was great!

I love the bottom screen menu system in OoT, but unfortunately it was difficult to tell how significant the graphical upgrade is because of 3D effect.

The graphics in RE looked damn good however, very smooth and fluid even when they got attacked by that hideous looking zombie.

Ridge Racer also looked great.

Steel Diver was my second favorite video, the guy looked really impressed by the sound, and if I'm not mistaken that was first demo to show the use of the 3DS's gyroscopes which went off flawlessly.

Nintendogs & Cats, meh. It looked good graphically but I just have zero interest in these 'games'.

Samurai Warriors was my favorite video for three reasons;
1. Graphics looked very good and smooth through the action.
2. Intense action, battle mechanics looked good, and the 'super' moves were inspiring.
3. The level of disappointment the guy had when the demo ended.

The slide pad looked very responsive, especially in Ridge Racer where responsiveness would be most needed. I didn't notice much of a difference in brightness when they used the 3D slider, but there were some dark patches on the screen during the games, might be the camera on both issues.

The guy playing most of the time sucked, but he didn't seem to have to hold the 3DS perfectly in front of him to get the 3D effect, most of the time he was holding it a little to the side for benefit of the camera, though he did pull it back toward him when he went too far.

I want to play this damn thing and it's frustrating to see other people having the fun I'm expecting to have. :( But thanks for the vids BnM.
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2010, 10:17:19 PM »
The guy playing most of the time sucked, but he didn't seem to have to hold the 3DS perfectly in front of him to get the 3D effect, most of the time he was holding it a little to the side for benefit of the camera, though he did pull it back toward him when he went too far.
From what I've read and seen of Glasses-free 3D you can have many points of view where the 3D works. And they can keep increasing that number over time. Next 3D system could have a near limitless number of 'sweet spots' to view the 3D properly.

I want to play this damn thing and it's frustrating to see other people having the fun I'm expecting to have. :( But thanks for the vids BnM.

Agreed. Time to get that second job and start saving ;)
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2010, 12:39:54 PM »
another confirmed launch title

Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/ghost-recon-shadow-wars-confirmed-for-the-nintendo-3ds-set-as-a-launch-title
In an interview with Julian, there’s a byline at the bottom that simply reads:

Julian now develops for Ubisoft. His current project is Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, a squad-level turn-based tactical game, and launch-title for the Nintendo 3DS.

Offline MaryJane

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2010, 07:17:41 PM »
Glad to hear about this game, but I wonder how it will play out. I always thought these types of games on the DS should have the battlefields on the touch screen so you can move troops and so forth. So hopefully they do that, then have the actual clashes take place on the top screen, instead of trying to over-utilize 3D with everything happening there.

Offline MaryJane

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2011, 04:18:40 PM »
So I know most of us U.Sers are hoping the U.S launch sees a few more games than the Japanese launch (is it possible we get OoT first because the English version was made first?) but just looking at the Japanese launch games here are two games (usually my launch limit) I would like to get:
1. Samurai Warriors Chronicles. I mentioned a few posts up why, but again, the action looks good and smooth, no slow-down for lots of enemies on-screen and power moves being performed.

2. Super Street Fighter IV
Not only the online play, but the over-the-shoulder view also intrigues me. I prefer 2D fighters to 3D ones, (as in plane of fighting, just to be perfectly clear) and this view could be the legitmate upgrade 2D fighters have been missing.

Beyond that I'm looking forward to OoT, Kid Icarus, Star Fox, Pilot Wings, and RE.

You may notice that after launch, the only 3rd party game I mentioned is RE. The perceived weakness of the launch line up could be Nintendo trying to boost up 3rd parties, as someone else mentioned somewhere else.

As I already said, the US will most likely differ from the Japanese launch (I highly doubt we'll get Professor Layton, and hopefully we get Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars) but maybe someone could do me a favor and 1. Post the Japanes game list NWR posted in here, and 2. Explain to me what Axis Tetris is. Hopefully it's a new take on TetriSphere that uses 3D shapes other than a sphere.

Edit: I meant to ask what other peoples launch buys and further 2011 purchases could be.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 04:20:54 PM by MaryJane »

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2011, 04:26:13 PM »
I'll be buying OoT and Ghost Recon at launch, assuming they're both available, as well as probably Madden and/or FIFA. I'll buy Star Fox, Animal Crossing, Paper Mario, Mario Kart, and Resident Evil: Revelations as soon as they're available (and I assume at least a couple of those won't come out this year).
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent