Author Topic: P.No.3 Comng Out in PS2 too ???  (Read 5322 times)

Offline Fonzerelli

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
P.No.3 Comng Out in PS2 too ???
« on: March 15, 2003, 03:31:18 AM »
Well I have just downloaded the Trailer for P.No.3 TVCM_30.mpeg.
Great stuff, and the nintendo logo seems to be prominent, but then i could not help hearing "PS2" at the end of the trailer!!!! Check it out yourself at about 00:29 the narrator mentions Game Cube first and then PS2 later on.
Does this mean Capcom is planning to release the game for PS2 also ?
Sit On IT !!

Offline Cashcow

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2003, 03:34:02 AM »
The only one of the five Gamecube Capcom games that will definitely be GCN-exclusive is Resident Evil 4. All the others will probably end up on PS2/Xbox.  
<(0_________o)>

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2003, 03:36:47 AM »
That's dumb.  Ah, well I'm getting Killer 7 anyway.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline MadMan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2003, 04:39:37 AM »
It says PN03 at the end of the commercial not PS2.  Please stop hearing things.

They won't even start considering to port any of the games until at least after they are released, if they even consider porting them at all.

Offline kennyb27

• President of Nintendo. Seriously!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2003, 06:42:40 AM »
I think this game is a limited exclusive to Nintendo GameCube.  I believe this means that the game will be released on other systems maybe a few months after its release on GameCube; however, upon its release Nintendo gets to say, "Buy our system because it has PN 03 on it."  I think this is a great selling point for GCN and smart business for Nintendo (obviously, buying the game as a true exclusive would be better, but more expensive).
-Kenny

Now Playing: I-Ninja (GC), Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA), Nintendogs (DS), Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Just Finished: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC) Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Need money for: Advance Wars: Dual St

Offline "Sky"

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2003, 06:53:13 AM »
Think about this... Devil May Cry is not "exclusive"

Think of it more as an open window for the future

It's unlikely that Capcom will port is to other consoles, but even if they do they won't start the process until a decent time after the Gamecube release. As I said... they will most likely be "exclusive" in a way, just not officially. But Capcom has the option to port if they need or want to.

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2003, 06:54:16 AM »
PN 03 doesn't look all that great to me and I heard it got a pathetic score from some japanese magazine. I just want my RE4 exclusively for my Gamecube.

Offline Tycoon__

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2003, 08:42:23 AM »
welecome to common knowledge.
I post on many forums, including: PNF, N-Philes forums, MFO, TMC and others.

Offline Squall

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2003, 08:45:52 AM »
It didn't get a pathetic score, it got a 7/10.

Is the guy behind RE doing any of them?  I think he was doing Viewtiful Joe, wasn't he?  He hates the PS2, so I doubt we'll see games from him on PS2.

Offline Gibdo Master

• JA! MEIN LEAPEN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2003, 09:34:37 AM »

Originally posted by: Sir Daniel Fortesque
PN 03 doesn't look all that great to me and I heard it got a pathetic score from some japanese magazine. I just want my RE4 exclusively for my Gamecube.
Yeah, and Metroid got a "pathetic" score from that same mag. Your point is?

Hey, kid! I’m a computer! Stop all the downloadin’! Help computer!

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2003, 11:03:05 AM »
rumour and hearsay say more than real evidence ever could (to butcher a simpsons quote for my own personal use)
dont decide if you dont like it from "some japanese magazine" read a varied source of reveiws AND rent it, then decide if its yay or nay, this way you are certain and wont miss out on a great game should it be

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2003, 01:07:09 PM »
i totally disregaurd movie critics for movies. Think Ebert and Ropert....they hate comedies aparently. Every single damn comedic movie is outright trashed by them unless its a romantic comedy. Video game reviewers are the same way. You can use their reviews to guide you, and at the same time rent games as well. Doing this will ensure you get quality games.  However I have found for Nintendo made games i havnt yet been dissapointed  so i just buy those regardless.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2003, 03:11:02 PM »

Originally posted by: Gibdo Master

Originally posted by: Sir Daniel Fortesque
Yeah, and Metroid got a "pathetic" score from that same mag. Your point is?

I'm not trying to prove anything. I don't care if P.N.03 get GoTY or Worst GoTY. I don't like it so far and that's what counts to me. And BTW, Metroid Prime is an american game so is normal it got a pathetic score. P.N.03 is 100% japanese and scored pretty bad too so I'd be scared if I were you.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2003, 03:34:08 PM »
It's been a while since I bought a quality game where I jump around lasers and shoot nothing but robots.  The very last ones I bought were the Mega Man games on SNES.  It's a dying premise as of late, so seeing P.N.03 does bring joy to me.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Hybrid Hunter

• First title that's onrine
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2003, 04:34:08 PM »
Well, i heard the story was suppose to be really good or something so that should keep me interested.
Hello Professional 666, i visit your site a lot, wonder when you'll finish that Shenmue music video hehe.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2003, 05:34:03 PM »

Originally posted by: Hybrid Hunter
Well, i heard the story was suppose to be really good or something so that should keep me interested.
Hello Professional 666, i visit your site a lot, wonder when you'll finish that Shenmue music video hehe.

Hey Hunter, it's nice to see someone recognized me *_*
I'm halfway done with with the Shenmue video, but I have very few chances to work on it.  I swear, provided that Zelda:WW doesn't fully take me hostage, I'll finish the vid in April.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.