Author Topic: Men in Black: Alien Crisis Heading to Wii  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Men in Black: Alien Crisis Heading to Wii
« on: April 04, 2012, 05:52:49 PM »

To get ready for the upcoming movie, Men in Black 3, Activision has revealed more on the next Men in Black game.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/29726

Men in Black: Alien Crisis is heading to the Nintendo Wii on May 22, according to Activision.

In the game, you will play as Peter Delacoeur, one of the MIB agents in training. Your job is to find the enemy aliens that are preparing to destroy the Earth.

While playing Men in Black: Alien Crisis, you are able to use the Wii Zapper to shoot and dodge, to better the gameplay. There is also a two-player split-screen mode, as well as a four-person "hot-seat" mode.

While Men in Black: Alien Crisis is confirmed to be landing on the Nintendo Wii console, the press release had no mention of a 3DS or DS version. Check back and hopefully we will be able to fill you in if a portable version of this game is announced.

Offline the asylum

• Score: -28
    • View Profile
Re: Men in Black: Alien Crisis Heading to Wii
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 10:18:44 PM »
Too bad the only Wii releases these days are more and more shovelware

Offline Podings

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 05:20:14 AM »
A multiplatform release of a movie tie-in by a big publisher doesn't really qualify as "shovelware".
I'm the love child of an NES and a C64.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 05:37:50 AM »
A multiplatform release of a movie tie-in by a big publisher doesn't really qualify as "shovelware".
yeah man these kinds of games always end up as high-effort masterpieces