Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Best of the 3DS eShop Series

<< < (2/3) > >>

M.K.Ultra:
This is a little off topic since it might be a retail release, but I heard about an RPG where you were using the touchscreen to help draw the map. Does anybody know what game this is?

Mop it up:

--- Quote from: Bungle5 on February 18, 2022, 02:23:11 PM ---This is a little off topic since it might be a retail release, but I heard about an RPG where you were using the touchscreen to help draw the map. Does anybody know what game this is?

--- End quote ---
Are you talking about the Etrian Odyssey series?

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: Mop it up on February 18, 2022, 03:10:18 PM --- Are you talking about the Etrian Odyssey series?

--- End quote ---
That sounds right. I think there are several on 3DS, which one is recommended?

Mop it up:
They're like Final Fantasy in that they're not really connected story-wise, so starting with any can work. Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl is a remake of the first game so it can show you the root of the series if you feel so inclined. If you don't care about beginning with the original then Etrian Odyssey IV is probably the overall best in the series with more refined gameplay and mechanics, as well as more accessibility features to help newcomers. The one I would recommend to not start with is Etrian Odyssey Nexus which is a mashup of the entire series and is better suited to longtime fans.

These games have gone on sale in the eShop several times before, so I'd wait and see if Atlus does any more sales before the shutdown, they probably will.

BeautifulShy:
GameXplain did a video on the top 20+ 3DS and Wii U games you need to download.

From the 3DS side there are these they suggest.

Nintendo Badge Arcade
Lots of GB and GBC virtual console games
Rhythm Haven MegaMix
Kirby eshop exclusive titles
BoxBoy Trilogy
Rusty's Real Deal Baseball
Mario Vs DK: Minis on the Move
PushMo series
Pokemon Battle Trozei
Dr. Mario Miracle Cure

There is more Wii U titles after that but this is the 3DS topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrFfWrOXw5s

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version