Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
« on: December 15, 2018, 03:46:54 PM »
Does anyone want to play online? I have yet to try online, but it seems the new patch helped it immensely!
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline johnkloen

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 05:05:57 AM »
I would love to, but my internet is down right now. Brb, getting depressed.  :'(

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 09:38:43 AM »
Does anyone want to play this weekend? I'm totally free through Monday night. I know I've added a few of you old timers, but for anyone that hasn't added me

SW-3915-8824-9487

Shoot me a private message and I should get the notification on my phone.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Armak88

• Score: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 01:22:40 AM »
Hey I've added everyone in the switch friend code thread, but I mostly just play smash online.

I can only really play after midnight EST. I used to be good once but then i had so many kids. Looking for some friendlies to try out new characters and play styles.

Add me if that sounds good to you:
SW-3242-4617-4615

Edit: So after some people adding me on their friend list, I now have to reckon with how garbage the Smash match making is. Is the only way to fight your friends to create an arena, and then have that person join it... but without talking to them because there is no system to system messaging? I can't just send someone who is online a request to fight? Wtf.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 05:44:16 PM by Armak88 »
"I'm not going to ban you yet just in case you really are a huge fan of bean bag chairs..." - Pale