Author Topic: Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 1.  (Read 20610 times)

Offline The King of Red Lions

• Spirit Flute
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 1.
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2017, 08:38:41 PM »
Link...Link...Wake up, Link! Pull yourself together, Link! Well? Have you come to your senses yet? You are surprisingly dull-witted...

Offline Hestu

• Megaton Hammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2017, 09:07:02 PM »
Prizes? Hestu loves prizes! You can't say "surprise" without "prize!" It has inspired a new dance!
 â™ª Prizey prizey! Swaggy swaggy! Presenty, surprisey, GIFTY!♪

HOOOOAAAAH

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2017, 10:33:25 PM »
Really the only prize I need is my sweet and adorable grasshopper Link Link.
"...Oh, boy! I thought you were a giant grasshopper! But you're not! You're a person! Still, you're wearing those clothes, so that tells me you like bugs too! Oh, boy, I forgot the formalities! You have an audience with the princess of the bug kingdom. Agitha is my name!"

Offline Hestu

• Megaton Hammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2017, 11:40:20 PM »
Shakalaka! So few Korok seeds have been found, the sound of my maracas is still so depressing! The voting stash can't be expanded just yet. This current beat is no good, no good! It is time to dance a very hopeful and expressive dance!

â™ªTiey tiey! Breaky breaky! No longer eveny!♪
Vote-a-ote-ote! Happy Mask Salesman!

HUUUUUUUUOOOH

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2017, 12:09:21 AM »
Upon returning home I look in the mail and see a couple of letters and is saddened I didn't get many letters today.  "I guess I will have to send out more invites to all the lovely denizen. " sigh even that cucco....

Oh my where did the sun go? It is so dark out now.   Not much time till the morning and more adventures. 
"...Oh, boy! I thought you were a giant grasshopper! But you're not! You're a person! Still, you're wearing those clothes, so that tells me you like bugs too! Oh, boy, I forgot the formalities! You have an audience with the princess of the bug kingdom. Agitha is my name!"

Offline Fi

• Bombchu
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2017, 02:19:37 AM »
An update masters. Analysis indicates that the vote tally is as follows:
Happy Mask Salesman - 2
King of Red Lions - 1

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2017, 03:17:58 AM »
Link...Link...Wake up, Link! Pull yourself together, Link! Well? Have you come to your senses yet? You are surprisingly dull-witted...

Up yours, Red Lion! I've been actively roaming around Hyrule all day and now when I'm tired you suddenly decide to show up and start pestering me? Who invited you anyways?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2017, 03:19:56 AM »
An update masters. Analysis indicates that the vote tally is as follows:
Happy Mask Salesman - 2
King of Red Lions - 1

Thanks, Fi! I guess I was wrong. You can be useful after all. This tally is currently correct. As a heads up and warning to all players, the deadline for the day is fast approaching. There's about 8 hours left.

Offline Dark Link

• Bug Catching Net
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2017, 03:49:34 AM »

:-[

Ha! And people say I'm the evil one. Vote Link Link!
I am your true reflection.

Offline Tingle.

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2017, 04:24:03 AM »
ohhhhhhhhhhh so feisty i like it!
Vote Dark Link

Offline Moblin

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2017, 04:31:46 AM »
I haven't gathered out enough information today yet. I have some ideas, but I want to see how players act. I need to read up on the rules and maybe I'll find a way to figure who I can trust.

I'm also reading everyone's sentence structures. People are disguising themselves as characters, which should make it difficult to determine who people are. Actions, however might give people away. I play this game fairly sporadically though. So, I'm not really an expert on peoples gaming habits or how they have evolved their gaming habits.

Offline Mipha

• Hylian Shield
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2017, 04:33:14 AM »
The Koroks have tormented me for far too long. Today is the day I shall be set free. Vote Hestu

Offline Happy Mask Salesman

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2017, 08:51:37 AM »
Shakalaka! So few Korok seeds have been found, the sound of my maracas is still so depressing! The voting stash can't be expanded just yet. This current beat is no good, no good! It is time to dance a very hopeful and expressive dance!

â™ªTiey tiey! Breaky breaky! No longer eveny!♪
Vote-a-ote-ote! Happy Mask Salesman!

HUUUUUUUUOOOH

What?!?! Two now vote against a humble mask salesman?!?! I can't wait to shave your skin off your pudgy little face and....

...ahem.  Sorry about that, I'm just SO passionate about sharing happiness through selling my masks across the world, and I for no reason am being targeted now!  I would never shave off a living being's face to use for a mask.

I'm afraid you give me no choice.  For the sake of my business and bringing joy to others all around the world, I must Vote Hetsu.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 08:53:16 AM by Happy Mask Salesman »
Howdy!

Offline Navi

• Ball and Chain
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2017, 09:34:09 AM »
Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!
LISTEN!
Vote King of Red LionsTies are fun.
Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2017, 11:11:10 AM »
I don't know how to roleplay as a horse, it's a work in progress. Considering how integral Epona is to the series, it's a hoof-y responsibility.

Get it? Instead of heavy? Oh dear...

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

We at Ravio Inc do not approve of your means of intimidation in order to sell items. We at Ravio Inc believe items should be sold with class. We at Ravio Inc do not believe in marketplace competition. We at Ravio Inc vote Happy Mask Salesman.

What?!?!  I hope you please reconsider...maybe we can have a joint enterprise as happiness salesmen?  Please think of all the masks we could sell...

Ravio Inc is excited to announce a new partnership with the Happy Mask Salesman. In exchange for his life, we're happy to announce the addition of a full line of masks in our inventory. Contact one of our customer care representatives for more information!

Vote King of Red Lions
https://ravizon.herokuapp.com
Buy tools! Buy weapons! Rent votes!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2017, 11:37:53 AM »
Let's lock this thread and see what's what.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2017, 12:01:53 PM »
Day 1 Vote Tally:

The King of Red Lions - 3
Hestu - 2
Dark Link - 1
Happy Mask Salesman - 1

However, during the day, a Spirit Flute was played causing a Cucco to change it's vote from The King of Red Lions to the Happy Mask Salesman.

That means we have a 3-way tie of The King of Red Lions, Hestu and Happy Mask Salesman at 2 votes each. It also means I need to post some rules about what happens in the case of ties.....

So, what does happen? Well, as long as the player with the Spirit Flute is alive, that player is responsible for breaking the tie. They will send me a pm during the night action phase of who they want to see eliminated. If no pm is sent during the night action phase OR they send me a pm that they do not want to break the tie then no one will be eliminated. The Spirit Flute is able to calm everyone down.

However, if the player with the Spirit Flute is eliminated from the game then there will be a tie-breaking period. If the tie is not resolved in that period then one of the remaining players will be selected at random as the Day Vote majority except for any of the players tied at the end of the Day's Vote. They would become immune. It's up to the player's to break the tie and save themselves. If they can't do it then they must face the possibility of being eliminated for their failure.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2017, 12:07:02 PM »
At this point, we enter the Night Action phase. The Night Action phase in this game will have a maximum of 12 hours for players to get their orders in. If all orders are submitted before the 12 hours are up then the Night Action phase can end earlier. Once I get the last order in then I'll wait an hour in case anyone changes their mind last minute. If no changes occur, I'm going to move on to starting the next day.

If you have a role but you don't plan or want to use it that night (say the Bomber doesn't want to blow themself and two other players up tonight) then please send me a pm stating you choose not to use your role or something on those lines. Otherwise, I will keep waiting for a possible order from any players with a role.