Author Topic: Mafia XXX:Winter HAWTNESS Pageant, staring the Pimp of pimps! Day 6 Crunch Time!  (Read 24948 times)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
I'm sorry vudu but i kinda agree with Spaks reasoning, and you're coming off as kinda desperate so..

vote vudu
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Screw you guys.  I hope Pale kills you all.  Or at least Spak.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
9:00 pm
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Vudu you do know that Pale is NOT the Killer right?  Right? 

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
That's what time Maxi has because it's midnight on the East. Technically Mafia can't end until it's midnight everywhere and that means Left Coasters have three more hours to vote, right?
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
but every morning stevey's post would be at or around 12pm est though.. or am i mistaken? i could've sworn he closes votes at 12pm our time (you and i being from NY and stevey from NJ)

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.

??

That's when voting ends.:) I'm in California.
I don't think that's the case Fleece.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
I wonder where stevey is.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
Yes where is he. HMMMMS.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Vudu you do know that Pale is NOT the Killer right?  Right? 

No.  I thought you said Pale was the killer.

2)  If I was lying to you about my allegiance, I would have chose to kidnap Spak last night as he's the only one whom I told I wasn't a townie.

2)I wasn't free and you probably would have rather gotten rid of the Killer whom has been eating the mafia and Pimps alive with highly accurate hits.

Guess this just proves that neither of us has any idea what we're talking about.

And if Pale is NOT the killer, what makes you think he's not going to kill you last night (or whenever this day ends)?  You said you know his identity.  His best chance of winning is to kill you immediately.  At this point the last remaining pimp should be the least of your worries.

Guys, you still have a chance to make things right.  Stevey hasn't ended the day for whatever reason.  If the killer is still on the loose we need to vote him out immediately.  Take the killer out today, have Spak investigate me and you'll see that I'm a townie.  Then we'll have another day or two to determine who the last pimp is.

Even if one of you gets kidnapped, as long as we find the pimp before the game ends you'll all still win.  However, if the killer gets you, you'll die and lose the game.  Going after the killer now is your best chance of winning.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 09:03:43 AM by vudu »
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
What the hell? I get in to work and log in all excited to see how voting against vudu might turn out (if he's the pimp or not) and stevey never even closed the voting? wow.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Well, Day 7 started, and I feel bad for Plugabugz, I talked to the killer and asked him to hit her.

Why?  I started to doubt myself slightly on vudu...ok not really, Vudu you were guilty as sin, but you did have great arguments to cast doubt in ones mind...but early after the vote against Stogi I decide to stick to my guns this game and not back down.