Author Topic: eShop Price Drops Go Live for Several Retail Games  (Read 1530 times)

Offline Apollo5

• Addison Webb
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
eShop Price Drops Go Live for Several Retail Games
« on: April 05, 2014, 02:37:00 AM »

There is still room for these prices to drop to be on the same level as retailers.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/37032/eshop-price-drops-go-live-for-several-retail-games

Price drops for The Wonderful 101, Game and Wario, Ninja Gaiden III: Razor's Edge, and SiNG Party are live on the North American eShop. The Wonderful 101, Game and Wario and Ninja Gaiden III: Razor's Edge are now $29.99, and SiNG Party is $19.99.

These titles had been on sale for a while at retailers and are available for lower prices at some stores. For example, on Amazon The Wonderful 101 is currently $23.99, Ninja Gaiden III: Razor's Edge is $17.39 and SiNG Party is $15.99 with the microphone accessory.

Addison Webb

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Re: eShop Price Drops Go Live for Several Retail Games
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 09:37:18 AM »
Fridge cleaning alert: Wonderful 101 is bigger than Tropical Freeze.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Razorkid

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 09:41:49 AM »
When Game & Wario hits $20, I'll pick it up.  Should have been the price of it from the beginning I think.
"All the world is blind to my passing..."

Offline Leo13

• Score: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 02:58:33 PM »
Time for me to download wonderful 101

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 07:42:53 PM »
Do you still get that Nintendo points discount for buying these games digitally with lower prices?
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline Leo13

• Score: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 11:24:39 PM »
YES you still get the deluxe digital promotion even when you but games that are on sale I've done it several times and it has always worked.